276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NYX Professional Makeup Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick - Cherry Skies, 0.021 kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Available in 36 richly pigmented hues, these pencils were created with colors from a few NYX fan faves in mind--our Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream to be exact. The lipstick pigmentation is quite amazing, and thus you can get an excellent color payoff in just one swipe. Isododecane, Petrolatum, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – Cherry Skies Review NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – Cherry Skies Review

The latest NYX Professional Makeup fan-favorite liquid suede cream lipstick glides on and sets into a striking polished matte finish.It's the ultimate companion to any matte lip colour, especially NYX Professional Makeup's Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). Velvety soft and waterproof, this long-lasting lippie creates a positively polished look with every swipe. Available in a variety of richly pigmented hues, pairs perfectly with NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie XXL Matte Liquid Lipstick. But it leaves a strong stain even after consuming the meals, and thus the color will never disappear from your lips.

NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Liquid Lipstick | NYX Professional Makeup

Available in a spectrum of 62 shades, your favourite lip colour is sure to meet its match there are pretty pinks (Life's a Beach), vivid violets (Amethystâ), bold blues (Little Denim Dress) and brilliant berries (Copenhagen). To burn calories through the day, you got to stay active throughout the day, but most importantly, focus on improving your diet to achieve big results.A must-have for sculpting and defining matte masterpieces, this liner is soft as suede and available in a whopping 62 richly pigmented shades. I started my blog to share my knowledge and help others, and it has evolved into a thriving community. com/nyx-professional-makeup/nyx-professional-makeup-suede-matte-brown-lipstick-cherry-skies/prd/13403329" on this server.

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Cherry Skies - PrettyLittleThing

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick is an amazing liquid lipstick which is also one of their best selling range!

Sephora— 20% off for Rouges w/code TIMETOSAVE (15% for VIBs / 10% off for Insiders starting 10/31), ends 11/06. Yoga Poses That Burn More Calories > Weight loss experts emphasize that dedicating only an hour in the gym isn’t enough to lose weight. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick has a creamy matte finish, and thus it is incredibly comfortable on dry lips. Please note, we cannot offer refunds on beauty, pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken. These perfect pencils were created with a few NYX Professional fan favourites in mind the Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream to be precise.

NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lip Liner (Various Shades) NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lip Liner (Various Shades)

The formula is drying, and for someone like me who loves to have hydrated lips, it is a pain but the color is so really worth it. Every lip shade goes on super smooth and provides the perfect base for their much-loved matte lippies. Cheapest and Weight-Loss Friendly Foods From The Supermarket > One of the best ways to ensure you’re eating healthy and on your way to lose weight is by having home-cooked meals. What Would Happen If You Lose Weight The Wrong Way > If you want to lose weight and feel extremely happy at the end of your journey, it’s crucial to focus on correcting your diet, adopting healthier eating habits, and also engage in regular exercise; there’s no other way, it’s the only way! L’Oreal calculation based in part on data reported by NielsenIQ through its Scantrack Service for the Lip Gloss segment for the 52-week period ending February 26, 2022, for the US xAOC market according to L’Oreal’s custom product hierarchy.

BUT mind you the color is good for initial 20 minutes or so; after that it becomes flaky and super dried out! I’m a watch fanatic and this year also my hubby darling gave me a Kenneth Cole watch as my birthday gift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment