276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed the World

£9.99£19.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Former Italian Health Minister under Investigation for Murder, Falsehood and Dangerous Drugs due to mRNA Vaccination November 26, 2023 Fabio G. C. Carisio Source: Smart, James G., Book Review of Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed the World, Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, March 2013 CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN: The FBI investigation of the events of 9-11 was being managed by Michael Chertoff, the Assistant Attorney General who was the US official who was supposed to collect the evidence, find the guilty parties, and prosecute them. Under Chertoff, however, an Israeli-American dual national, there was no 9-11 investigation and no prosecution.

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22 percent of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50 percent in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood… But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them. KEVIN BARRETT: Ross has explained that American journalists are no longer free to expose even the most outrageous falsehoods. Brian Wright has written a very positive review of Solving 9-11:The Deception that Changed the World,which is copied below and can be found at:FLAG OF HONOR - Christopher Bollyn and his son look at the names of the thousands of Americans killed on 9/11. What is Zionism? You'll get several answers outside the (Zionist-dominated) mainstream media (who give you the valiant cuddly bear saga); I like the description offered by Dr. Alan Sabrosky, Jewish former director of the US Army War College: (paraphrasing from his video) "Zionism is a potpourri of ultra Israeli nationalism, Jewish racial supremacism, and messianic fervor driven by fringe Biblical revelation" (such as Shahak's observation above). In other words, a steaming cauldron of compulsively intense desire to control and dominate the 'not-us.' As for the spurious implication that Zionism is an identity to Judaism or Jewish people: Zionism's relation to Judaism is incidental not essential, any more than the Ku Klux Klan is Christian or the Mafia is Catholic.] PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS: One of the worst things that ever happened to America was when President Clinton allowed five companies to concentrate [= buy up] the American media. The so-called mainstream media is no longer the media. It doesn’t tell you anything. It’s a propaganda ministry—the Ministry of Propaganda. BENJAMIN NETANYAHU (sneering contemptuously): America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction… Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away. Christopher Bollyn poses with a sign showing solidarity with the people of Gaza. The recent Israeli aggression against Gaza has opened the eyes of millions to the cruel criminality of the Israeli regime.

In any case, Solving 9-11does a fine job of digging deep into the motive, means, and opportunity for the Zionist Israeli state to have been the prime mover in the crime of the century: Anyone who has seen the Loose Change documentary, especially the 2nd edition, will know that 9-11 was an inside job. Indeed, the cover story has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese. The major reason they have gotten away with it for so long is that they control the media. It is this book by the courageous Chris Bollyn, which tells us just who "they" are. BOOK REVIEW: UNCLE SAM'S CHRISTIAN PATRIOTS - A Personal, Political and Religious Discussion of September the 11th, War and Peace, and Freedom and OppressionThe removal and destruction of the steel from the World Trade Center, for example, which was sold by the New Jersey-based scrap broker Alan D. Ratner for a hefty profit to Chinese mills, must be seen as an egregious example of state-sponsored criminal destruction of evidence. AsI discovered, the government appointed engineers allowed the steel to be exported to Asia without even testing it for telltale signs of explosives, despite the fact that numerous eyewitnesses reported explosions before and during the "collapses" of the twin towers. Bollyn holds a copy of Jeff Gates book Guilt by Association: How Climate Science Fiction through BioWarfare and Directed Energy Weapons versus Local Realities November 26, 2023 Fabio G. C. Carisio

News happens. Then we write about it. That was how they taught me at the big school. But after graduation, I learned that it was only lip service. As my polished professors put it, “A journalist is in the business of truth telling.” He is to be a watch-dog over the government, reporting what he observes to his countrymen and to the world. As journalists we are not supposed to make it up as we go along. Nor fabricate headlines.

In a letter to my attorney, dated April 18, 2007, Williams wrote that the incident had been video taped by at least 4 different officers: Joseph Kruschel, Kathryn Cawley, Anthony Tenuto, and John Fitzgerald, the reporting officer. All of these tapes have been erased, Williams wrote. Honest and unbiased coverage of Israel and the Middle East became increasingly difficult to find in the U.S. during the 1980s and 1990s. The sale of Ted Turner's progressive Cable News Network (CNN) to Gerald Levine of AOL Time Warner and the transformation of the informative Christian Science Monitor marked the end of the last independent and unbiased news outlets covering the Middle East. An ethnic minority group with a foreign agenda – Zionism – had gained monopoly control over the U.S. mass media. The Jewish monopoly of the U.S. media coincided with the United States being drawn more deeply into the Arab-Israeli conflict as the primary supporter, financier, and political ally of the Zionists. This combination has been extremely detrimental for America and disastrous for the people of the region, as the criminal Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982 clearly showed. I was scheduled to give a guest lecture in Dr. Peter Phillips' course, Sociology of Conspiracies, Dr. Phillips, one of the founders of Project Censored,but he suddenly cancelled the event without explaining why.) Bonnie Faulkner of "Guns and Butter" on WBAI Pacifica Radio in New York City interviewed me on November 23, 2019, to discuss some of the subjects of the articles in my latest book in the Solving 9-11set of books, Solving 9-11: The Original Articles, Volume II.This book contains my articles about 9-11 written between March 2012 and September 2019. Monterey Peace & Justice Center - with Women's International League for Peace and Freedom & Green Party

You, Mr. Bush, should be held responsible and liable for any and all acts that were committed to aid in any 'cover-up' of the tragic events of September 11, 2001." Apotheosis – (noun) the ideal example; epitome; quintessence; the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax

Contents

KEVIN BARRETT: Dr. Roberts served as Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, won the French Legion of Honor and other awards for his contributions to economics, and has been a regular columnist for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and other mainstream publications. But since he spoke out about the controlled demolitions of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11, Paul Craig Roberts has been put on the mainstream media’s no-publish list. Scott is absolutely right about the nature of these “deeper political” forces.The people who are behind the 9-11 cover-up and deception are certainly “not benign.” They are rather like a malignant cancer that has afflicted our American political system.Because America is a leading nation, its seriously diseased state affects the welfare of the whole world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment