276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Q-View Xbox Series X Wall Mount by Q-View - Signature X Design Wall Mount Bracket - Made In UK (Steel, Black)

£14£28Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Space-Saving Design: No more cluttered shelves or cabinets. This wall mount lets you hang your Xbox Series X on any wall, saving space and enhancing your gaming experience. I love how this wall mount looks on my wall. It’s sleek, sturdy, and easy to install. It keeps my Xbox cool and safe from dust and spills. It’s the best accessory for my gaming setup.” - Jake, satisfied customer Universal Fit: Whether vertical or horizontal, this wall mount can accommodate any orientation of your Xbox Series X. You can adjust it to suit your preference and viewing angle. Enhanced Airflow: Don’t let your console overheat or slow down. This wall mount has an open design that allows air to circulate around your Xbox Series X, keeping it cool and running smoothly. Clear up your cable clutter around the TV and keep your living room neat and presentable with our easy install wall mount.

You will receive all of the fixings you need to install your wall mount on the wall in the box. Legal Disclaimer

Required Cookies & Technologies

Super Simple Installation: Designed for a hassle-free setup, get your Xbox Series X wall-mounted in minutes without breaking a sweat! (fittings included) Sleek Aesthetics: Not just a mount, but a masterpiece crafted to accentuate the Xbox Series X’s beauty. This wall mount has a minimalist and modern design that blends in with any decor.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment