276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ghostbusters Proton Blaster M.O.D. Customisable Roleplay Toy for Children Aged From 5 Years Make Custom Kit Combos with Lights and Sounds

£3.245£6.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. My son is obsessed with Ghostbusters so we got him all the new toys for Christmas but he hardly touches this as he prefers his homemade one or his backpack water pistol as its better quality than this.

Featuring schematics, handwritten notes, and personal anecdotes, this exclusive notebook is a must-have for any card-carrying Ghostbusters fan! If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including posting items with accurate labelling and warnings.It’s tough bustin’ ghosts when your equipment is being tinkered with by a horde of demonic, toddler-like Mini-Pufts. So I added a kill switch, re routed the two switches and activation button so they are now in the gun box. While I wish it was a bit bigger so it stood out more I guess it doesn't look that bad in this test fit. The grip is a bit bulky due to the size of the Barrel and I suppose I could cut the Barrel off and replace it later but I don't want to make a weak point on the gun either.

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Two modes of play include lights and sounds from both the 1984 classic film Ghostbusters and the upcoming 2021 Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie. Of course I'll have to unscrew it all when I have to repaint the pack, but at least I can't lose any until then.

It was something I put a lot of thought into and it was the only solution I could come up with that was relatively easy. Scary good screen-accurate details include the booster, power cell injectors, bumper, shock mount, and more! CONNECTS TO PROTON PACK: Connect Proton Blaster toy to Proton Pack toy and connect other Ghostbusters roleplay gear to imagine the ultimate ghost bustin’ adventure. However I'm thinking about how much space I have to work with inside the Blaster and I don't want to cut away too much of the internal structure.

Had to cut away a few things to make room and had to leave out the wimpy speaker that came with the blaster.Collect other Ghostbusters roleplay toys to gear up for the ultimate ghostbustin’ adventure (each item sold separately, subject to availability). The Bar graph for the thrower is slightly smaller than what should be for the Blaster MOD because it's meant for a Spirit thrower which is much smaller. I plan to repaint it, add a vent light and replace the front hand grip so it resembles the Spengler wand and add the proper cables. I haven't painted mine yet but from videos I've seen of people who have painted it up the logo indent is a bit jarring. Out-of-this-world tech features lights, sounds, AND a motor for active roleplay and re-creating iconic scenes!

The time scale is not guaranteed but usually is 2-3 days for Tracked 48 and 1-2 days for Tracked 48. Vintage Ghostbusters Toy, Ghostbusters Gun, Ghostbusters Movie Memorabilia, Ghostbusters Ghost Zapper Blaster Gun, Vintage Toys. It can be done with a sharp knife in theory but I've had my experiences with sharp knives and nicked arteries so I do not recommend you do it this way.

Level up your cosplay game by stowing your wand on your pack when you’re not actively bustin’ ghosts! From retro action figures to premium collectibles inspired by new entertainment, gooey ectoplasm compound to figures and play sets, Ghostbusters toys from Hasbro are a spooktacular treat for children and fans of all ages!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment