276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Save Hot Wheels City from the Giant CobraHot Wheels City Cobra Crush Play Set, 1 Hot Wheels Car, Nemesis-Based Challenge, Race & Stunt, Connects to Other Sets, Toy for Kids 4 to 8 Years Old, FNB20

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

deluxe (version 1): Nerve Hammer, Project Speeder, Fast Master, Chicane, Monteracer, Hi-Tech Missile, Driftsta, Carbide, Quick n' Sik, Rodger Dodger, Night Shifter, Forward Force, Exotique, Slide Kick, Time Tracker, 24 Ours, RRRoadster, Rodger Dodger 2.

Hot Wheels FNB20 City Cobra Crush Connectable Play Set with

This track starts with a tank that you load with cold water, which you also place your Hot Wheeler racer into. This option has multi-level racetracks and an awesome elevator that will lift cars up to the top level of the garage. I can see this track set being a big hit with your kids, and just like the other options, it can be combined with other tracks to create one epic Hot Wheels City!

This is one of those sets that I would really encourage you to purchase…I’m not sure how children wouldn’t love this one! Hot Wheels City Aquarium Blast Play Set– Another great set to add to your Hot Wheels City would be this Hot Wheels City Aquarium Blast Play Set.

Hot Wheels City COBRA CRUSH ATTACK Toy Cars Set Unboxing Hot Wheels City COBRA CRUSH ATTACK Toy Cars Set Unboxing

This has a launcher on it, and if you hit the set in the right spot, you might even get that hidden T-Rex to pop out! Hot Wheels Toxic Scorpion Attack Playset – This Hot Wheels Toxic Scorpion Attack Playset is another Hot Wheels set featuring a giant mutant animal wreaking havoc on an unexpected city. This exciting set provides storytelling play based on heroic action and skill when kids launch their car and try to jump over the Cobra's head to avoid his venomous bite!Hot Wheels Super Space Shuttle Launch Pad Set –I think if most kids were designing a crazy toy city, they would have to create somewhere to put a space shuttle. Hot Wheels Downtown Ice Cream Meltdown Set – This Hot Wheels Downtown Ice Cream Meltdown Set has a unique design to it and should be very fun for children. The car sign spins, and you are able to launch your hot wheels car out of the different levels of the tower.

Complete List of the Best Hot Wheels City Tracks A Complete List of the Best Hot Wheels City Tracks

Hot Wheels Color Shifters Sharkport Showdown –This fun track pairs speed with shark attacks – much to the delight of kids!The Triceratops is on a track, and if you hit him accurately you push him backwards until it falls over backwards. There is a little pit you can fall into if you miss the dragon in the front – and it even has a ramp you can move to drive up the back and hit the dragon in his tail! Toy Reviews By Dad is owned and operated by Dayton Publishing, LLC, a limited liability company based out of the Midwest. Overall, it is just a fun looking set – and it has a spooky enough look to it I’m sure kids will love playing with it! If you have the color changing Hot Wheels cars, the cars will change colors when going thru the car wash.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment