276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kink: stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A Wartenberg Wheel is a nifty little metal pinwheel that you can run over your partner’s nipples or other erogenous zones. It looks scary, but in a fun way, like the Addams Family. It can be used as part of medical play (doctor fetish) or just for the hell of it. Fun fact: It’s a real-life medical device created by neurologist Robert Wartenberg to test nerve reactions, but kinksters figured out it was good for the sex, too. More: Insane date story involving poop will make your bad dates seem amazing 4. An unfortunate accident

BDSM is all about enthusiastic consent. The dominant partner won’t step on their submissive’s head and then shove it into a toilet without a big ole’ “yes, please!” Tom stayed by his stepmother’s side as Kate struggled. With her never having given birth previously, this was a new experience for the both of them. The blonde woman lay there, grunting as she squeezed her stepson’s child out. Tom tried to help her relax, any way he could. Kate felt so proud of her little boy, staying by her side for hours as she endured the worst pain of her life. Eventually, their child crowned, stretching Kate wide open. She knew it would be over, soon after that. With a few more minutes of pushing, she finally gave birth to Tom’s child. Kate informed Tom three weeks later that she was pregnant with his child. He seemed fascinated and amazed more than anything else, eagerly touching and prodding at his Mommy’s still-flat belly. She assured the boy that no, this did not mean they would stop having sex every day. However, he would have to treat the eventual baby as a little brother or sister. These stories are in the hands of a master. Covering the wide spectrum of kink, they are filthy and lovely. When I think about the greatest queer writers of our time, names like Alexander Chee, Melissa Febos, Roxane Gay, Carmen Maria Machado, and Brandon Taylor immediately come to mind — all of which are featured in this new anthology by R.O. Kwon ( The Incendiaries) and Garth Greenwell ( What Belongs to You, Cleanness)." — THE ADVOCATE The house would only get busier in the years to come. Tom made sure to help out however he could, though it felt strange to see some of his kids start walking and talking. Little Sophie, his eldest, seemed to particularly adore him, following Tom around all the time. She always wanted hugs and kisses from him, which Tom provided. As she turned four, five, and six years old… Tom wondered if the little girl knew he was more than just a big brother. She was very physically affectionate, but Tom didn’t read into it. She was just a very friendly, cute little girl, that was all.As a young adult, Tom lived at home. Though no longer one physically, to Kate, he was still her perfect, cute little boy. He still maintained a lean, cute build, just how Kate liked. Meanwhile, the older woman, now well into her thirties, had truly filled out. Her ass and tits had grown fat, with her breasts constantly producing milk to feed the babies she kept giving birth to. After seeing how sad all his children would be, Tom decided not to leave town for university. His place was there, with his beautiful brood of ‘little sisters’, plus a ‘brother’. He ended up getting a job nearby in an old folks’ home. Tom was not bothered by becoming a father. He loved his Mommy and would do anything to make her happy. He held a fiery, unquenchable love and lust for her. He liked to stroke her smooth belly as it grew and grew, letting Kate caress his hair as he listened to their child's heartbeat... Hard limits are sexual acts that are off-limits. Everyone has their own, and you have to discuss these boundaries before any BDSM play. Use it in a sentence: “Please do not pee on me; golden showers are one of my hard limits.” Okay, that’s the latest from us. Thanks in advance for your patience while we weather this out, and for reading this. We love you all.

S]tories about love and lust from a powerhouse lineup...Edited by two writers whose work takes sex seriously, Kink makes a case for sex’s place in literary fiction." — LITHUB I am the first to admit, I’m not a pro at giving head but I try,” says Trisha. “One night, I was pleasuring my new boyfriend and I removed my mouth for a second to breathe when all of a sudden he ejaculated— right up my nose. It felt like I was drowning for a second and I began choking. He thought it was hysterical— I was mortified by the whole thing. I spent the next half hour blowing my nose.” Tell us about your embarrassing sex stories in the comments below! It was 1969 and Dana was a senior at UCLA. “My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to make ‘nookie’ since my roommate was in my room studying. It was a few days before classes started and the room next door to her room was still vacant, so we went in there and proceeded,” Dana explains. He did know how babies were made, but that knowledge only served to spur him on. He didn't care if this made a baby. He wanted to see how it felt to shoot his load inside his stepmother. He didn't know about pulling out, but Kate had no intention of making him do so. She broke the kiss eventually, just moments away from her own orgasm.

Hobbies

The world of BDSM contains not only its own sex acts (Is smelling a foot sex? Sure, if it gets you off!), but its own highly-robust vocabulary, too. Since all that terminology can be intimidating for newcomers, let’s start with the basics: “BDSM” stands for bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism—the core pillars of kinky fun. Beyond that, there’s a whole language to describe the consensual power exchange practices that take place under the BDSM umbrella. Whatever you're into, just make sure to snuggle and practice lots of aftercare when it's all said and done, especially if anyone involved is a painslut and needs ice after some impact play.

Over the following four years, Kate continued having her stepson’s children, dutifully squeezing out every single one he put in her. There would be no abortions. There would be no protection. Kate gave birth to a girl. Then another one. Then a third. Then, finally, a boy. This provocative collection will leave you tied to your chair...[A] groundbreaking collection of short stories that explore desire, love, BDSM, and consent...Co-edited by acclaimed novelists R.O. Kwon and Garth Greenwell, Kink...features stories by Roxane Gay, Alexander Chee, Carmen Maria Machado, and others—that explore desire, love, BDSM, and consent. The book seeks not only to lay bare non-normative physical intimacy, but to change the cultural conversations surrounding it. Yes, there are ropes and riding crops, but the beauty lies in capturing the emotionality as well as the eroticism." — O MAGAZINEAs Tom’s father started working later nights, the boy started joining his stepmother in bed. She held him close to her as he drank from her big, milk-filled tits while pushing himself into the cunt that was forever tempting to him. After the first two, Tom was desperate to squirt another baby into her. He’d pumped two children into her belly. He’d fathered what most people would consider a full-sized family, at an age where most people still weren’t even having sex yet. Then one night after dinner, while I sat in the residency’s library surrounded by the novels, collections and memoirs previous writers in residence had published over the past century, I stumbled upon a story by Garth Greenwell in the Paris Review about two men meeting for a sadomasochistic hook-up. I had also just read Melissa Febos’s memoir Whip Smart, about her experiences with sex work, and it occurred to me that these stories could live together in the same book, the kind of book that might live on these library shelves. The stories in this book are a chorus of kink, singing different songs of sex and danger and want; they coax us into rooms that were previously closed, and what gorgeous rooms they are.” — ESM É WEIJUN WANG, New York Times bestselling author of The Collected Schizophrenias

Consent and aftercare are absolutely essential to the kink community. It is vital that everyone — whether they are deep within that community or are simply dipping their toes into kink at home — practices consent and boundary setting. Consistent, open conversations with your partner(s) to discuss, review, and confirm one another’s limits help to create strong foundations of safety and trust. Soon, we had initial promises of contributions from writers we admire including Melissa Febos, Kim Fu, Roxane Gay and Carmen Maria Machado. We reached out to more people, and in time, almost everyone we solicited said yes; the enthusiasm was as startling as it was moving. As still more writers sent us work, and as the collection came together, I loved how wide-ranging the stories turned out to be, how vast the theater of human desire.R.O. Kwon’s nationally bestselling first novel, The Incendiaries, is published by Riverhead, and it is being translated into seven languages. Named a best book of the year by over forty publications, The Incendiaries was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle John Leonard Award for Best First Book and Los Angeles Times First Book Prize. Kwon’s writing has appeared in The New York Times, The Guardian, The Paris Review, NPR, and elsewhere. She is a National Endowment for the Arts fellow. The aim of this wiki is to build an archive of chastity stories. The stories have been divided into 5 sections. Men kept in chastity by women(and vice versa), both lesbian chastity and gay men in chastity, as well as anything that doesn't fit into that category such as where you don't know who the keyholder is or where there are multiple ones. Inside Kate, little Tom’s virile young swimmers did what they were meant to. The young boy wasn’t just well-endowed – his sperm already had the power to father children. Ultimately, it didn't matter that they were a stepmom and her son. It didn’t matter that they had a sixteen-year age gap. It didn't matter that Tom wasn't even old enough to drive. What mattered was that he was fully capable of squirting a child into his hot stepmother’s belly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment