276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Melissa & Doug Smoothie + Shakes Blender Set

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The set also includes a pretend menu with mini recipes that help kids work on matching skills and following directions. Best Wooden Play Kitchen Accessories: Small Food Wooden Toys 15-Piece Dining & Cutlery Wooden Play Set h2>

Asked by: YuliaF

A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions.

EDUCATIONAL AND ENGAGING: This kitchen toy play set is not only entertaining, but also an ideal way for children to learn about colours, counting, and nutrition, while developing fine motor and social skills. We are pleased to tell you that YES, Melissa & Doug products are compliant with the CPSIA regulations. Since our founding, we have had a comprehensive testing program in place for all of the products we produce and sell. Our testing programs are in compliance with the U.S. consumer product safety regulations, and we will continue to stay compliant even as some of these laws evolve and change. Perfect Gifts: This kitchen toy set is very suitable as a gift for Easter, Childrens Day, Christmas and other holidays. AUTO-IQ TECHNOLOGY: take the guesswork out of drink making with intelligent programs that combine unique timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you.

Melissa & Doug Smoothie Maker Blender Set With Play Food

QUIET AND EFFICIENT: The blade design and high torque motor delivers quiet and efficient blending performance Engineered surgical grade stainless steel, ensures the blades stay sharp, for longer.

Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. SMARTTORQUE TECHNOLOGY: Powerful 1200-peak-watt power-dense motor that powers through heavy loads without stalling or the need to stir or shake.

The Breville Fresh and Furious is where power meets versatility Designed with 9 one touch programs and 5 speed settings for instant smoothies, green smoothies and ice crushing to make what is a rough start, a smooth finish. EASY CLEANUP: Pitcher is BPA free and dishwasher safe, making cleanup just as simple and easy as using the blender. There are cheaper options available for wooden toddler tea sets, but I figured I'd pay a little more for quality and durability. Plus this set was slightly cheaper here. Mom, I want to say hi to dem! Can I give dem a hug?” The words of my almost 3-year-old anytime he sees an employee in the aisles of our local Target. My parents always comment on how much of a social butterfly I was as a child, so I guess I should’ve been prepared for a mini-me. I now consider myself a “shy extrovert,” so I’m not the type of person to start up random conversations with strangers; however, it seems like my son is hellbent on making me one. I chalk it up to a combination of nature and nurture because even though extroverted qualities seem to run in our family, we have worked hard to develop healthy toddler social skills over the years.

COMPLETE KITCHEN TOY PRETEND SETS FOR KIDS: This toy kids kitchen accessories includes blender, 3 cakes, 2 cups, 2 knives and so many play fruits. Encourage HEALHTY eating: healthy smoothies are a great way to get those delicious fruits and veg down. Nutri Ninja pro extractor blades rotate at high speed to liquefy ingredients into smooth nutrient juices, smoothies and purees. If you’re looking for one set that does it all, this is it. Little chefs will have everything they want and need with pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, and more adorable accessories. Just add play food and (pretend) dinner is done. Best Play Pots and Pans: Learning Resources Pretend & Play Pro Chef Set Blend it all and fill up the cup: This 12-piece pretend play blender has realistic spinning action at the push of a button.More to love: The set is made of sustainable wood and colored with water-based paint. Win! Best Play Blender: Melissa & Doug Smoothie Maker Blender Set span itemprop="name">Perfect lil smoothiesJust what I was looking for! My granddaughter loves watching me make smoothies !

Date published: 2020-11-02