276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Murder on the Safari Star (Adventures on Train)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The safari element felt great as well – really respectful of the animals and explaining about hunting and endangered species. Ross Welford, author of Time Travelling with a Hamster on The Highland Falcon Thief I have a station announcement: their collaboration is a chuffing triumph.

Murder on the Safari Star - Goodreads

Gevaar op safari is een kinderboek geschikt voor de stoere jongens en meisjes onder ons, die wellicht zelf ooit wel eens detective zouden willen worden.A lifelong fan of puzzles, games, and detective fiction, he grew up with a railway at the bottom of his garden and has been mad about trains ever since. These books ache with adventure and every single title is an utter delight, holding not only a very particular texture and characteristic of its own, but also being beautifully produced. He sometimes rushes to conclusions very quickly, but he intuitively realises things and can work out the mysteries of the case. Maar dan wordt de reis nog avontuurlijker, wanneer één van de passagiers dood wordt aangetroffen aan boord.

Review - Murder on the Safari Star by M.G. Leonard and Book Review - Murder on the Safari Star by M.G. Leonard and

The books are always engaging and fast-paced, with a great group of characters and wonderful illustrations. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. The conversation about rhinos and their endangerment because of their horns is a very real and heartbreaking reality that I think was excellently talked about in this. The setting of South Africa in this one really adds to the danger as there are encounters with snakes, elephants - and even lions! Young readers will be hooked as they attempt to crack the case along with Harrison - and they'll surely be left dreaming of a train adventure of their own, too.There was even a scene where his Uncle Nat helped him to reconstruct the crime to try to find answers. Set against the backdrop of Southern Africa's incredible landscapes and animal life, this third instalment in M. I became quite invested in certain characters and felt my heart-rate rising as they fell under suspicion. A key part of that is Elisa Paganelli's gorgeous artwork that's allowed to spread throughout the book in a loose and rich style, filling pages with light and lovely detailed work.

Murder on the Safari Star - National Geographic Kids

There's such a lot here to latch onto - the adventure, the friendships, the trains (even if you're like me - these books make them interesting!Alleen Nicole verraste me op het einde nog even, want op mijn zeventiende was ik in elk geval niet zo daadkrachtig als zij (al heb ik ook nooit plannen gehad om business management op Harvard te gaan studeren, oké, kan ik het helpen). Samen met Alex ga je op onderzoek uit, verdenk je meerdere passagiers en misschien raadt je het plot wel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment