276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Issi Noho

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He had some paper tokens in a little pouch round his neck and he'd scribble some symbols on these to make a wish come true for the kids.

Or else he uses his magic cards to provide amusement for himself – a room full of musical instruments, and even a knight on horseback to teach him to play chess. He now has to fill in two numbers to complete each magic square and we all know the problems he had with only one!

They are at least reading copies, complete and in reasonable condition but usually secondhand; frequently they are superior examples. He wrote and narrated over 100 children’s television programmes which have been distributed to more than 30 different countries.

In conclusion, ‘Grey Day’ by Issi Noho showcases the duo’s ability to craft a mysterious and groove-laden sonic journey. Issi Noho is the eponymous main character in a series of books and children's television programmes created, written and narrated by author Keith Chatfield. I’ve managed to get together several of my books for you to see here and I can tell you some secrets about me if you haven’t read my books.By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. No wonder the Chinese dragon, guardian of Issi’s magic powers, decides to pay him a visit to see how wisely he’s using his special gift. It was simply a series of still pictures narrated by a male actor, about a magical panda who had been discovered on some waste ground by a group of children. When Sally and Andrew found me, they could only see the middle letters, ISSI NOHO, and they thought that was my name! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

The chain of extraordinary events he sets in motion is as much a surprise to Issi as the inhabitants of Juniper Avenue. If I put the correct number in I can do magic which works perfectly but if I get the number wrong my magic goes all wobbly wrong. Adventures into outer space, a touch of his own brand of magic in the Christmas pantomime and diving for hidden treasures under the sea! They all get very fond of him, and Issi is very gratefuk – so grateful that when the Martins go on holiday he decides to clean their house for them – by magic.The title character was a talking panda bear, rescued from the zoo when the crate bearing him fell off a truck. First aired on British TV in 1977, Issi Noho was an "illustrated" children's series, meaning that the program was presented in the form of a book, with voice-overs complementing the colorful visuals. This is a lovely venue for a picnic or just a peaceful walk with the family or dog, well worth a visit. He didn’t mean to empty the local pond or get trapped inside a pillar box or flood the Martin’s garden. Established in 2004, we are dedicated to recycling unwanted books on behalf of a number of UK charities who benefit from added revenue through the sale of their books plus huge savings in waste disposal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment