276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daddy's Discipline: Part III: Wet Bottom Spanking

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kurt's feeling guilty about his actions against one glee girl in his latest escapade but Finn thinks he should be feeling bad about another that got caught in his manipulative play as well. Series I am so excited I can barely stand it, when daddy finally stops rubbing my nipples, and stands. He helps me crawl onto the bed. I am hoping daddy is going to change me now, Daddy always makes me feel so good and excited when he changes me, and makes me cum big so I can sleep. But instead daddy just lies me down and tied my hands up again. Now is my baby ready to be a good girl for daddy?” daddy whispered in my ear as his hand not so gently rubbbed my bum. I suspect that the reaction Polly and I experienced from spanking the boys’ bottoms is actually far more common than most people would dare to admit. I still don’t think of myself as a spanking fetishist, as I only enjoyed the experience in the context of my own sons being disciplined. I’m unsure about Polly – as I say, I don’t think it’s a conversation we will ever have – but certainly she has never shown any interest in spanking in the marital bed, for example. Simon was around two and a half when he first felt my hand across his bottom. My wife Polly and I had agreed prior to his birth (with that characteristic naive optimism of first-time parents) that spanking was old-fashioned and unnecessary; in fact, frankly, we felt that it was cruel and barbaric.

I could barely stand to swallow the horrible tasting food, and managed to let quite a bit of it dribble out of my mouth onto my face, unfortunately, this had the effect daddy wanted for he made quite a few comments on how messy my face was, just like a baby. Each time he said this, I blushed more and more, quite embarrassed at being spoon fed, and at having such a messy face. Despite being a stern disciplinarian, Kate was also a very loving mom. She showered her daughters with hugs and kisses, liked to play and joke around with her them when they were being good, and comforted them after they had been punished. Finally, after what seemed like ages, I finished all that was in the bowl. I assumed daddy was going to wipe my face off, but instead he put the bowl down and proceeded to put the bottle in my mouth. Sometimes my daddy lets my younger brother holdmy pussy lips open formy crotch spanking. He says it's good for my brother to learn theright way to discipline girls so that when he grows up he'll be agood daddy. I also get my breasts slapped-my daddy says it's good forfemales to get their breasts slapped and every night mommy gets thesame punishment. Ask the child calmly why they did what they did. The child may not have realized that what they did was wrong, or maybe you misunderstood what happened. Talking can help clarify the situation: either helping the child realize why their decision was a bad one or helping you realize that your child didn't misbehave after all.I am the oldest of four, with a sister two years younger and brothers five and eight years younger. By the time the older of the two boys was born, Mom had stepped aside from her classroom teacher career and was a full-time stay-at-home mother. I would estimate that 90 per cent of our spankings at home came from her. The overwhelming majority of spankings from Mom even went unreported to Dad and he never knew that most of them had even happened. There was never a ‘wait until your father gets home’ with mom – she took care of business and we all carried on afterwards, and it might never even be on his radar. The Cheerio's diet has gotten out of hand. And one of the worst sufferers seems to have gone unnoticed. Series Help a child who is struggling to do what you ask. Sometimes, if a child isn't following a rule often, it's because they're having a hard time (not because they want to be disobedient). Ask "Why is it hard for you to ____?" and listen to them explain why they struggle to follow the rule. Then, work together as a team to help them work on doing what they need to do. Firmly say no. Give a short, clear response to them in a stern voice. For example, "We do not throw snowballs at people's faces."

Moments later, he returned with my little brother in one hand and the strap in the other. “I have to go help fix this window you broke,” he said to my brother. “And we are going to have to pay the insurance deductible on this. Well, we’re going to figure out how you are going to repay us for that, but meantime I’m going to take some of it out of your butt. Drop your pants.”

Mr Byers And His Boy - Don't Wake Mom

Daddy slowly stopped spanking me, letting them come fewer and farther between, and lighter each time. But you can be a good girl for daddy can’t you?” He said, kneeling behind me, his hands playing with my nipples, holding me tight against his chest “good babies fill their diapy’s for daddy don’t they?” He asked. Of course, I consider the fact that my wife and daughter are evenallowed to wear clothing around the house a privilege that can bewithdrawn at any time. At times they are punished by only beingallowed to wear underwear which has to stay down around their ankles.Some people seem to think I'm too strict, but say what you will, thisroutine seems to be effective. My daughter and wife are bothextremely well behaved. I've encouraged other parents to try similartechniques. At times I find that single isolated spankings are notnearly as effective as say a hard spanking every night at 6 pm for aweek, with one hour display periods before each spanking. Somethinglike that can be very effective in getting a point across. We have never had a discussion about this, but this pattern continued after our other two boys arrived and began going over Mummy or Daddy’s knee for discipline. Harry, our second boy, was conceived during a passionate post-spanking lovemaking session, so he owes his life to Simon’s naughtiness! I can’t be sure about James, our youngest, but no doubt his naughty big brothers contributed to his own conception. I was sleeping quite nice and peacefully, with my teddy bear and blanky wrapped quite securely in my arms, and although my paci had fallen out of my mouth I still looked quite cute. As was normal for me, I had no clothes on, its to hot in the summertime to sleep with clothes on.

The supernatural has always taken a special interest in Sam. And Dean has always been willing to sacrifice himself and save his family.Kurt does't fight his dad, but he always begins to cry as soon as Burt tells him to fetch the belt or paddle or cut a switch. When I got within arm’s reach of Kate, she pulled me across her lap and began spanking me with her hand, even harder and faster than she had spanked the girls. I am sure that I got the most spanks of any of us that day. observed by a court full of people, Miles laid down the paddle and began spanking Joel with his broad and work hardened palm, swinging his spanking It was just before dinner and all of us were at the table when my brother came down, strap in hand. My dad pulled a chair from the table and placed it in the middle of the kitchen. Then he took the strap from my brother and told him to get his pants down and bend over. “I am going to show everyone what happens to kids who drink and who embarrass this family,” he said.

Laat uw merk op authentieke wijze groeien door uw merkcontent te delen met de makers van het internet. Kom meer te weten As daddy was saying this, he had secured one ankle to the bed, and had moved to the other one, making sure my legs were drawn apart, not to tight as to hurt, but far enough I could not bring them together. After a spanking, the child may think that they are a bad person, or that you don't love them. These misconceptions can lead to even worse behavior later on. [14] X Research sourceI shook my head yes, but I was afraid what this meant. “That’s right, but right now you’ve been a bad girl and daddy needs to punish his bad girl. Do you know what this is baby?” I shook my head no and daddy told me. The following true story took place in the summer of 1984, when I was nine years old. My parents had divorced two years earlier. Since then, I had lived with my mom in New England, and had spent four weeks every summer with my dad at his home in Georgia.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment