276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HURI Carburettor Adjusting Tool for 5300355-60/8 Husqvarna 135 140 235 236 240 435 Chainsaw Carburetor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You should ideally use a carburetor adjustment tool to turn the screws rather than a flat-head screwdriver, as this will make the job easier. In conclusion, Husqvarna chainsaw users must know how to adjust the carburetor correctly for efficient fuel usage, smooth operation, and engine protection. Ensure that the screwdriver fits the adjustment screws properly to avoid damaging them during the adjustment process. Assess the idle and mixture screws – adjust them according to the manufacturer’s specs or troubleshooting guidelines for your Husqvarna model.

HUSQVARNA CARBURETTOR TUNING TOOLS - Sawbits

In addition, it’s also a good idea to get a tachometer to check that you’re not exceeding the compatible RPM level of your chainsaw. General Information - Why do I have to take my equipment to a service center just to have my carburetor adjusted?

Making precise changes to the carburetor is necessary for the correct air-fuel mixture, influencing the engine’s efficiency and performance.

How To Adjust A Husqvarna Carburetor: Step-by-Step Guide And

Dress for Safety: Wear protective gear such as safety goggles, gloves, and clothing that covers your skin. Plus, efficient carburetor adjustment helps reduce emissions and prolong the life of other engine parts. Turn both the H and L screws clockwise as far as possible without forcing them, then rotate each screw clockwise 1 1/2 turns. Users can maximize their chainsaw’s performance and longevity by following Husqvarna’s adjustment instructions.Product Support - The utility vehicle I just purchased with a Kawasaki gas engine will be used in the mountains above 6000 ft in altitude. By adjusting the carburetor the proper way, you will not only improve efficiency but also lengthen the engine life. Adjusting the screws on a carburetor ensures that the chainsaw is operating with the highest efficiency without any delays.

Carburetor Carb Adjustment Screwdriver Adjusting Tool for 2 Carburetor Carb Adjustment Screwdriver Adjusting Tool for 2

Next, adjust the I or T screw by turning it clockwise until the chain begins to move, then turn it counterclockwise until the chain stops moving. In case you have a Stihl chainsaw, you can also check out my article on Stihl chainsaw carburetor adjustment. Start your chainsaw and use the screwdriver intended for your carburetor screw to turn the L screw clockwise. Users can find the perfect balance by following a step-by-step guide and utilizing troubleshooting tips. If you’re having trouble getting Automower® Connect to work on your Automower® Connect-compatible mower, read the troubleshooting FAQs below!

Answer: To adjust the carburetor of your Husqvarna chainsaw, start by turning the L screw clockwise until the engine nearly stops, then counterclockwise until it runs smoothly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment