276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nonetheless, we are going to pursue healing aggressively, both medical and miraculous, relying on God and the fact that He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.

I'm not convinced that God would have us use a Muslim's dream book to interpret dreams that He has sent. org states that out of a pole of one hundred most influential religious people, Mohammed was ranked number one, to be the most influential person ever to be born. He was able to provide a first hand, insider's account of what Islam actually looks like and teaches. There are hundreds of different religions in the world; essentially all religions teach that there is some form of salvation.It seems like non-Jews place a far bigger emphasis on Jewish prophecies than Jews themselves, like that stuff is esoteric. This book response identifies some of the significant challenges Muslims face as they attempt to preserve the traditions and teaching of their family in the Western world.

In the Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus online course, author Nabeel Qureshi gives you a framework for thinking about how to confront Islam—and understand your own faith as well.

It's a useful training tool for pastors, outreach leaders, and any believers wanting to winsomely engage Muslims in spiritual conversations. As a second generation child, he really pinpoints the arduous middle ground of multiculturalism, of having Western culture and Eastern culture together.

I wish Qureshi had elaborated more on the dreams that helped confirm God was guiding him to become a Christian. Religion is cool precisely because it requires faith, it requires accepting that some things cannot be known, that rationalism is not all there is. In this course you will discover effective strategies for engaging Muslims in spiritual discussions.Nabeel Qureshi (RIP) retells the story of how he went from being an ambassador for Islam to an ambassador for Christianity. The story had little interest for me as most of the issues like the changing of Quran and Hadith are already public knowledge. After earning his doctorate in medicine from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Qureshi subsequently completed a M. It was a beautifully-told story of a Muslim man growing up devoted to his Islamic faith and slowly converting to Christianity.

Aided by an impressive cohort of mentors and legendary Christian Apologists, Qureshi brings to print a very valuable book, showing step by long step his transition from being an active Muslim to accepting Christ. An Unexpected Journey from Islam to Christianity In Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus, Nabeel Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity, complete with friendships, investigations, and supernatural dreams along the way. I might change my religious perception, might view Jesus as more than just a man but I wouldn't give up on my entire culture for it. When Qureshi meets David, a devout Christian, he finally has a friend who is more like him than anyone else because their faith is such a core element of their lives.

Even Islam is a true religion in the sight of God; there is no restriction for respecting other religions and their adherents. Of course it is easier to make the Bible seem slightly more peaceful than the Quran when you ignore the Old Testament of the Bible and the ultimate fiery doom of the world that the New Testament predicts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment