276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vamousse Head Lice Treatment Mousse with Nit Comb Included, 160 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you want more information about possible side effects of Vamousse, read the leaflet provided with the product or talk to your pharmacist. Can I use Vamousse with other medicines?

Working with a 1-inch section of hair, insert the comb against the scalp, and pull through to the end, wiping on a disposable paper towel after each stroke Although head lice can survive immersion in the chlorinated water of swimming pools, this is not thought to be a common form of transmission. Detecting head lice Repeat the process with numerous other small sections until the whole scalp has been covered. For best results use the entire contents of the can for each treatment. Electronic head lice combs will seem familiar to any female who epilates her legs, as it is based on similar technology. They make detecting and killing head lice an easy and satisfying task.

Head lice love our hair. I’m sure that every time there’s head lice going around Lily’s school we end up with it. As such, I have spent a fair bit of time Googling, chatting with pharmacists, and generally separating head lice fact from fiction. I have teamed up with Vamousse to bring you these 10 top facts that will hopefully help you keep head lice at bay or deal more easily with outbreaks! 1. Anyone can get head lice. Vamousse is pesticide-free and kills lice and eggs in one treatment using the active ingredient Natrum Muriaticum (sodium chloride). Since traditional lice treatments kill adult lice using a pesticide-based neurotoxin, they have limited or no ability to kill yet undeveloped eggs (nits). This means a second treatment is part of the instructions to kill lice as they hatch 7 ? 10 days later before an infestation can be ended.

We first consulted with three dermatologists before searching the web for products that included ingredients like pyrethrins and dimethicone—both of which were recommended by our experts. Experts we spoke to include:

Where are the Pill Photos?1

Nit combs can be used alone with conditioner for wet combing, or with anti-lice treatments. Dry combing with an electronic comb to remove head lice Dimeticone products kill head lice in one minute and their eggs (nits) in eight hours. Leave on hair overnight for best results (covered with a shower cap). Chemical pesticides for head lice Newly hatched lice (nymphs) take 12 days to reach adulthood, shedding their outer shell three times as they grow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment