276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Housemaster in a Girls School 4: Matron spanks two girls, and Charles spanks a parent

£3.685£7.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thus poor Diane became the test specimen for the girl's debut attempt at applying the rattan, which she had chosen to do with more vigour than precision, causing Diane to jump about in a way which Matron had found inappropriate. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

We waited, in case the poor victim was considered to have 'funked' the last stroke and would get one extra. Matron has rather old fashioned and strictly-held views about masturbation, an act which can only be atoned for under the lash of the cane. My pen-friend wondered if the men knew their greater physical strength so were a bit more wary of going too far.

We quietly delegated Cynthia to creep upstairs to find out, whilst our whispered speculation as to what was going on couldn't disguise the spanking taking place just a few feet above us, or the howls of protest from the victim. And then a few seconds later the 'thwack' of the cane again and cries which were instantly recognisable as coming from Cynthia. For misbehaviour in the dormitory, Matron’s remedy for naughty boys was an ordinary bedroom slipper.

This is book four in the series, and to get the full story you should probably read the other books first. In this book, you will find a middle-aged man and his wife who both love to spank naughty girls and their teachers on their bare bottoms with a hand, leather slipper, hairbrush and cane. About 70 had responded to about 100 forms; all predictably saying "Yes" to CP's retention - Sally said it was something of preaching to the converted.The most I ever got was 24, after I was caught three times in one night either out of my bed or talking after ‘lights out’. I assume the boy was actually caned by the headmaster, but I'm sure the matron wished she could have administered the caning herself. no shock horror that you were going to be caned nor that yu had to take your pants down, nor that as i was in an all boys school the rest of the class witnessed you getting it bare. In the 1960/70 era certainly in private schools between the ages of 8-13 it would have been very rare for a boy not to have been caned at least once and most woukkd have averaged at least one caning a year in the 10-13 age group. however in many private schools pants had to be pulled down as well and the cane used on the offenders bare bottom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment