276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack (60cm x 115cm Grey Mesh/White Fixings)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfect for cats and dogs, this screen will keep bugs out and let air in without limiting visibility. So easy to put up and at last Ican just fling my windows wide open without the fear of my cat, Lucy, falling out. The kitten doesn’t seem bothered about trying to climb the mesh and loves sitting behind it looking out of the window in the breeze.

Professor Jack loves sitting at his window and now we can all enjoy the fresh air, especially as the weather is warming up! A Reader’s Suggestion: After this post was published, one of our readers, Lynn, was kind enough to share what she does: “I put 15 inches high extension window screenson all my windows.

We should note that some consumers state the dense material makes it hard to install, but most people have no problems with installation. My doubts lie as much with the window frames themselves falling out as they do with the Flat Cats failing to be honest, ie.

The more inquisitive of our two, just had one or two gentle scratches at the first one we put up - no damage done and after all cat flaps were accepted by them. Flat Cats enable you to open your windows and, just as important, mean you can stop worrying about the cats safety.We have been struggling to cool the flat during the summer because we have been afraid of the cat having and accident, they are a great quality and we are very happy with them. She has not tried to climb it or pull it down once, which must be a miracle as she manages to open doors easily enough! The Flyzzz DIY Self-Adhesive Window Screen Netting Mesh Curtain is applied with self-adhesive tape from the back of the frame. Just wanted tosay thank you forthe flat cats - theyfitted perfectly and we'll reallygrateful to be abletoopen more windowsin this hot weather! Here's a couple of quick photos from my phone, my dSLR battery is on charge so I'll send you any other better ones I may snap incase you want to use them on your site.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment