276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LULULOOK Foldable Magnetic iPad Stand, 360° Rotation Adjustable Pro Portable Aluminum Strong Magnet Tablet Holder Apple 11'' 1st/2nd/3rd/4th, Air 4th/5th Gen, Gray, Upgrade 11''/10.9''

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Though I work primarily from an iMac, I often use my iPad as a secondary display for information or documents I need to refer to or simply for watching videos as I work. So, when Benks got in touch to see if I’d like to check out their new Infinity stand for the iPad, I jumped at the chance. Constructed from solid aluminum and Anti-Slip Silicone Pads: our Foldable iPad Pro holder is made of extremely hard and durable aluminum material, the anti-slip and scratch silicone pad provides your iPad with comprehensive care. You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. In comparison to hard-edged metal iPad stands, the Ugreen Tablet Pillow Stand really does live up to its name, as you can even use it as a pillow when the movie you’ve been watching on your iPad finally sends you to sleep—just remember to remove the iPad first!

The Lululook iPad stand uses magnets to attach to an iPad Pro or an iPad Air, just like Apple's own Magic Keyboard.

The first few attempts and getting the orientation of the folds in the right place can be a little confusing, but after that it’s all very quick and easy. That fixed height also means that it's too tall for using comfortably with the Apple Pencil for handwriting. If you’re looking for a stand for when you’re lounging about on the couch or bed, this pillow stand is worth looking at. As a real bonus, its base offers wireless charging for iPhone and AirPods, and you can also add an extra Apple Watch charging module.

On the back of the stand is a subtle Lululook logo with a cutout for cable management, another touch inspired by Apple's iMac that helps maintain a clean look. if you upgrade to a different iPad, then it’s possible that the stand won’t be compatible, but it works very well with the iPad models mentioned here. It’s double-hinged, too (although the pre-release version I was sent didn’t have the base hinge), which means you have the option of lowering the iPad to the table if you want a super low-profile angle or folding it flat for easy transportation. With Sidecar already here and macOS Monterey's Universal Control on the horizon, I expect this usage will only increase for me and many others, which is what makes the Lululook Urban Magnetic iPad Stand so intriguing. Otherwise, the refund will be processed once the item is received and reviewed at our fulfillment center.

If you want a stand that brings your iPad up to your eye level, you'll need to find another solution. When you hit the point of relying on your iPad Pro day in and day out for work, sometimes you simply *need* to use it while also fully lounged on your couch. inch iPad Pro and the Satechini hub, in tandem with a wireless keyboard and mouse, successfully replaced a big-screen laptop as a work computer. If you want a casual stand for a variety of uses, plus a case for your iPad, then you should definitely check out the Moft Snap Float Folio. The Type-C PD input on the rear of the hub can draw 100W of passthrough power, but will obviously only charge your iPad at its maximum wattage.

This UGREEN stand is another great option to consider if you prioritize stability over the option to rotate your iPad. This is a crucial element in setting up an ergonomic workstation, ensuring sound posture and safeguarding the user’s neck and back from long-term pain. Note that it’s USB-C rather than Lightning so works with the iPad Pro only (or some Windows tablets if you’re so inclined). Given the accessory maker’s excellent track record in developing iPad and MacBook accessories, that’s hardly a surprise.The Adjustable Tablet stand fits all iPads under 11in (and of course Kindle Fire tablets and e-readers). If you want a stand that’s as close to the Apple aesthetic as possible, you can’t get any closer than Elago’s new Premium Stand.

If you’re the sort of person who places their iPad in a case immediately, the Magfit silicone case offers both protection and stand compatibility thanks to those magnets. That may be a deal-breaker for artists looking to use the stand for sketching positions with an Apple Pencil.Meticulously handcrafted using natural wood and cork, stainless steel, and wool felt, this iPad stand by Grovemade is a bona fide luxury item that’s in a league of its own in terms of design and tactility.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment