276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Footjoy Men's Fury Golf Shoes

£81.085£162.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its innovative fit bed and awesome midsole combine to create perhaps the most comfortable golf shoe ever. Inside the shoe is a soft, stretch, one-piece Inner Fit Sleeve lasted underneath the insole board to provide a secure fit with no tongue slippage, enveloping the foot in comfort and control. PSP Media Group Limited, a company registered in Scotland with company registration number SC158316 and registered address at Courier Buildings, 2 Albert Square, Dundee, Scotland, DD1 9QJ. Take a Test Drive – There should be no excess movement in the shoe when you walk or practice a swing.

I have a few pairs of golf shoes from other brands and they cannot hold a candle to the Fury when it comes to comfort. But having got my hands on the shoes, I was impressed by the bold aesthetics, athletic approach and the amount of technology that was packed into the shoe. The fact that they are waterproof is another big plus for me as I tend to play a fair bit of golf in wet conditions. The Footjoy Fury golf shoes have been designed to provide you with maximum comfort on the golf course, allowing you to focus solely on your golf game.In fact it’s quite the opposite, I’d even go as far to say that the shoes appeared to look quite big and almost cumbersome, especially from above.

This is great because the FJ FURY is the best year-round golf shoe available, offering top-notch waterproofing while also avoiding overheating. If you have used the free gift then it should be kept and the value will be taken off the balance that will be given back to you. The athletic-infused styling of FootJoy Fury Golf Shoes, combined with the feature-laden package, has resulted in a product that was designed, developed and engineered with furious passion to add flair to your game. We think it looks great, although perhaps it looks marginally better on other people than looking down at your own where there's arguably one or two too many white lines. For what it’s worth, I’ve played with two other people recently who were rocking the Fury’s and they raved about their comfort and how much they liked them.Most importantly, the right-fitting men’s shoe will increase your swing force but up to as much as 21%, resulting in more power and control when swinging the golf club and ultimately better golf performance.

Usually, I find it takes a bit of time to break in a new pair of golf shoes but that wasn’t the case with the Fury.Going back a step or two however, strictly from an aesthetics point of view, one thing I didn’t like was the extremely wide looking fit of the FJ Fury shoes. Waterproof: FootJoy ensures that this piece of outerwear will be 100% waterproof in normal use for two years. Add to that the mix of colors – different blues, white, and hints of lime green – and you have a shoe that will not be ignored.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment