276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chasing My Rejected Wife: Part one

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After paying the hospitalisation fees, Amber was ready to go home to bring some things for her uncle. As soon as she walked out of the hospital entrance, she bumped into a person and the things that the person was holding fell to the ground. “Don’t you have eyes?” the person scolded. Rodney was filled with emotions. When he thought of how Amber had been forced to such a state over the years, he felt extremely aggrieved. If his mother hadn’t always used filial piety to suppress him, and if it hadn’t been for his mother’s interference, he and Amber wouldn’t have become such strangers. fees, Amber was ready to go home to bring some things for her uncle. As soon as she walked out of the hospital entrance, she bumped into a person and It’s just a rumor! But there’s 80% of the truth. With the Thomson Family’s strength, they won’t miss such a good opportunity.” Rodney observed Channing’s expression. “I’m afraid there will be variables at that time.” You infertile b*tch! You yourself can’t give birth and are you not letting others do it too?” Rachel gave Amber a hard slap across the face, she had never liked her since the beginning. That slap was so strong that Amber’s face became swollen in a moment.

The person was infuriated and started cursing. Amber hurriedly apologised, “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry!” Rodney, who was in low spirits, walked through the living room and was about to go upstairs. Rachel stopped him and said, “Come and talk to me.” Zoe and Celia saw Amber was with a kid? Will they find out that he was Amber’s kid? Will they find out who his father is? And what will they do if they know the truth of everything?Her voice was so charming that he didn’t want to pull it out. “Amber!” He reached out to grab her hand, but she gently moved away and walked in another direction. Why not? You are so beautiful. If you stand on the stage, imagine how much attention you will attract. I’m telling you, this advantage is not open to outsiders, you’re not becoming a female guest for nothing. I have invited several sponsors for this show. The pay is very high, plus you’ll be paid on a daily basis. Most importantly, this is easy money. Later, I’ll give you some information to read and then you’ll know.” Aren't you going to ask me why I'm here as well?" Celia smirked at Amber and continued, "I'm pregnant! The baby is Rodney's!"

Naturally, the long-lost buddies have a lot to say. Noemi’s temper was still the same as before. They had the best relationship during their school years. Then, Noemi chose to study abroad, and Amber chose to get married. What should I do?” Amber was like a cat on a hot tin roof. After waiting at the emergency for some time, the door opened and a doctor came out to ask, “Who’s the patient’s family?” The lawyer’s attitude said it all. During her marriage of three years, everyone associated with Rodney had treated her with respect. But now, the lawyer’s attitude was hard and cold. It was obvious that this was indeed Rodney’s intent. Amber and Rodney had been married for three years. He had always been gentle with her, but there had been a drastic change in his attitude lately. Not only was he cold, he also became very impatient while answering her calls. What exactly changed Rodney so much?Only then did Amber realize what Rodney meant. She sneered and said in a harsh tone, “Say, what does it have to do with you? Sir?” Unaffected by her demeanour, Celia smiled and gently asked, "Are you here to treat your infertility again, dear sister?"

Before she could finish her sentence with a tearful tone, Rodney interrupted her immediately. “I’m rebellious? I’ll make you ignore the woman I love without a bottom line, and make you force me to drive her out of the house and let her drift around with nothing? You’ve tied me up with filial piety for decades. Aren’t you tired?” up the items that had fallen to the ground. The person felt a little embarrassed. Taking a closer look at her, Rodney had once said that she was his everything and everything he possessed were hers. However, within just three years, their love was no more. Had Rodney finally revealed his true colours?

Chasing My Rejected Wife Chapter 51

Precisely. I am Mr. Barron’s personal lawyer. Mr. Barron has entrusted me to discuss with you, Miss. Stone, about the divorce.” I'm extremely busy, so don't bother me if there's nothing. That's it!" His voice sounded cold and emotionless. Before Amber cou Celia was taken to the emergency room by the medical staffs. Having no courage to leave, Amber went after them as well.

As soon as she ran a few steps, she heard the sound of the door closing behind her. Soon, a familiar smell approached her. Rodney closed the door and collapsed on the bed powerlessly. He really didn’t want to believe that Amber and Channing had that kind of relationship. There must be some misunderstanding between them. We’ve been strangers for a long time! Sir! Please lend me!” Amber was not polite at all. This time, Rodney did not stop her and allowed her to leave. All was changed drastically when she was found infertile. A series of disasters followed then: Celia, the daughter of her father’s mistress, hooked up with Rodney and was made pregnant; Amber was forced to sign a divorce agreement; all property was taken away mercilessly.Celia was taken to the emergency room by the medical staffs. Having no courage to leave, Amber went after them as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment