276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glaze Super Colour Conditioning Gloss 190ml (2-3 Hair Treatments) Blazing Brown Hair Gloss Treatment & Semi-Permanent Hair Dye. No mix, no mess hair mask colourant - guaranteed results in 10 minutes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This stone blonde balayage beautifully contrasts ashy tones in the roots with bright blonde mid-lengths and ends. Combining the painterly approach of balayage with the intensifying powers of foils, it creates bright, randomly-scattered highlights that contrast against the natural base. So so disappointed and I would urge anyone to really think carefully about applying this product to their hair. If maintenance holds you back from rocking a blonde hair color, definitely try a darker shade of honey blonde. com/hair/hair-colourants/semi-permanent/glaze-super-color-conditioning-gloss-honey-blonde/p/815174" on this server.

INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • HYDROGEN PEROXIDE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • SODIUM SALICYLATE • TRIDECETH-2 CARBOXAMIDE MEA • PHOSPHORIC ACID • CETEARETH-25 • TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE • TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE • GLYCERIN (F. It’s the ultimate in warm-toned blonde shades; a colour so sunny and complexion-enhancing that it flatters everyone – whether you wear it all over, or in soft, subtle ribbons. Seems after reading the review before mine I’m not the only one who has had a very costly problem with this product.To DIY this vivid shade of honey blonde, try the L’Oréal Paris Superior Preference Fade-Defying Shine Permanent Hair Color in Golden Blonde.

For this look, Global Top Artist Matthias Herzberg has lightened and neutralized locks before applying Color Touch 10/0 + 0/56 + 1. Hence, when dark Super Gloss is applied to hair that has been stripped of pigment, because of color theory, stains undesired colors. Yes the bottle design is rubbish and hard to get the product out but this was about to be the least of my worries.Featuring more blonde than the average bronde, the highlights are less platinum and more dark caramel, balanced out with a few brown lowlights for added depth. Always match your shade to your current hair color and use as often you like for a kick of color and shine that lasts up to 10 washes. It combines warm shades of pink, coral, red or orange on a blonde base to create a luxurious glow that makes us all want to book a summer vacation! If you must use heat tools, always remember to prime your strands with a heat protectant like the L’Oréal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths Frizz Killer Serum Leave-In or the L’Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Weightless Blow Dry Primer, Heat Protectant. Sprayed directly onto just-styled hair, it gives their lightened locks a hint of shimmer that lasts until the next wash.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment