276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arabic Keyboard Stickers for Laptop, Desktop PC Computer Keyboards (red keyboard sticker on transparent clear background, best keyboard cover, skin, or overlay alternative for Arabic)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Tudo o que você precisa fazer é classificar por pedidos, e você encontrará os mais vendidos em arabic keyboard stickers no AliExpress! COMPATIBILITY: Our keyboard stickers are compatible with all latest versions of PC desktop and laptop keyboard, wired or wireless keyboards inclusive.

The actual look on the real stickers can be different, depending on your device, operating system and colors chosen in the product form.

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). I got a work Mac with a German keyboard and was struggling to do all my shortcuts as well as finding the symbols. FedEx might also charge us any custom or taxes fees that you did not pay to your country or to bring them back to the USA. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.The stickers replicate the original keys in every detail, including the exact size of every keycap and the font of the characters. Please note this is only a reference image showing exact symbols and their sequence in the selected language and layout for the selected operating system. the stickers are mat and not glossy which is actually WAY better cause they don't get finger prints on them and always look clean compared to the actual Mac keys. Sure, a set of stickers costed more than the generic one, but, boy, the Keyshorts one deserves every cent. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

com/uae-en/arabic-replacement-keyboard-sticker-with-big-letters-non-transparent-universal-for-laptop-notebook-black-21-5-x-2-x-7-5cm/N42651787A/p/" on this server. Podem construir seus próprios personagens favoritos como pokémon e super mario, letras de alfabeto, vingadores, transformador e etc em aquelas placas. We will not accept any product(s) not purchased directly from Noorart, and such product(s) will be discarded.Cores: Devido às diferenças de configuração de cores e luminosidade de cada monitor, a cor do item pode ser ligeiramente diferente das fotos. Books, flash cards, posters and other products must be unmarked, unwritten on, unbent, and in new condition.

Some time ago I bought a laptop on sale, the only downside being it having a spanish keyboard; since I wanted a US keyboard instead, I bought a set of generic stickers, but the result was questionable at best: they were way too small for my keyboard, and they also were quite different from the original keys. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. DVDs, CDs, electronics, VHS tapes, audiotapes, or games and puzzles must be unopened and in their original, sealed (plastic-wrapped) boxes. EASY TO APPLY AND REMOVE: Our keyboard stickers are super-easy to use, just attach them to the keyboard and type your native alphabet or learn language letters.

I can now transform my two french Azertys (Imac27 and Macbook) into Korean Qwertys at the switch of a button.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment