276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dr Moo Magic Milk Magic Sipper Straws. Chocolate Flavour 3 x Packs (30 straws)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yeah I may buy one like that, or just a box of regular plastic straws, for my next cruise. I cannot stand the candy ones and I'm scared of the metal ones I have. All the metal straws I've used are very sharp as well - I have nightmares of tripping while drinking and having a core sample taken out of my cheek. PS: They actually came with nice silicone end for the drinking end too. I took it off because it didn't need it. I just discovered last week that the flavored paper straws were going to be our option on Carnival. Nope, not gonna do that. Although we do own reusable silicone straws, we will be taking some individually wrapped plastic straws with us on the ship.

Our newest innovation in sipping, Water Magic, is here to keep you hydrated. A first of its kind flavoring straw with the added fun of fizz! These straws create a unique experience by creating two flavors in the straw. Starting with the beads dissolving and creating the first flavor, then the effervescent tabs start to dissolve and add a whole new layer of flavor. You could never just have one. Nestlé clearly wasn’t feeling the Smarties products one day, when they decided to get rid of these and the Pop Ups. 19. Time Out

13. Mars Delight

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The idea that any one time plastic usage item can be safely used on sea going ships without consequences to the ocean and marine life is ludicrous. Repeat the filling, rolling and braiding process with the second sheet of puff pastry and the remaining chocolate hazelnut spread then arrange the twists on the baking sheet. Quite simply legends. It was a dark, dark day when these cakes with an insane amount of chocolate topping left the shelves. I’m gonna need a minute. 10. Snaps

Yep we invested in some collapsible metal ones with their own little case and cleaning brush. Just clean it each night in the room.Unfold one sheet of the puff pastry onto a lightly floured work surface. Using a rolling pin, lightly roll the pastry to seal together any folds. I agree 100%. For the first 40 years of my life waxed paper straws were the norm and they did a great job. These ice creams were the go to on holiday in that Spanish town over run with Brits abroad. They probably didn’t taste of much, but as soon as you seem them you think of holidays. I carry disposable straws at all times so I always have my own with me. The ones on the ship were disgusting and some restaurants don't offer them anymore. I also use them at home or if I'm at someone's house. Bought a metal reusable but it made me gag. I bring extra for cruises and I'm always giving a few away...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment