276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cannabis Grower's Handbook: The Complete Guide to Marijuana and Hemp Cultivation

£22.475£44.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Growing Gourmet & Medicinal Mushrooms” is an in-depth, comprehensive guide to growing mushrooms that any mushroom grower will find helpful. This book is an easy-to-read collaboration by Virginia Haze, a writer, photographer and mushroom grower, and Dr. K. Mandrake who did his doctorate in Psilocybe cubensis, the most commonly grown psychedelic mushroom. A reference tool for all those who have a passion for trees or who work in tree-related professions. This is a textbook of trees aimed at arboriculture, horticulture and forestry students studying at National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels and for candidates of the Royal Horticultural Society’s Diploma in Horticulture and its Master of Horticulture [RHS] Award. Beginning with an exploration of the importance of photosynthesis to living soil, Jesse provides in-depth information on turning over beds, using compost and mulch, path management, incorporating biology, maintaining fertility, cover cropping, diversifying plantings through intercropping, and production methods for seven major crops. Throughout, the book emphasizes practical information on all the best tools and practices for growers who want to build their livelihood around maximizing the health of their soil. It encompasses all aspects of mycology in a fun and accessible way and focuses on human relationships with fungi.

A good grower doesn’t just have a shed full of garden shears, fertilizer, soil and gardening gloves. A real grower also has a huge library full of trusted books that they can refer to anytime they need. Not just books that fill up space on the bookshelf either, but books that are game-changers when it comes to what you know about cannabis.Though still textbook-ish, it’s not as technical as “Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms” and explores the role mushrooms play in our environment and their unique uses. I grow in the dirt out side. My plants are cultivated rather than just grown. Last year I had flowering plants exposed to 30F on 2 or three times this in October. The only damage was to fan leaves which were dying any way. The freeze came October 8. Around noon on 10/7 It was in the 70s buy midnight it was zero F. The book has 10 chapters and starts by providing information on a mushroom’s structure and life cycle. This introduction to growing mushrooms focuses on small scale home techniques, and its cons include: I tested this theory out a couple of years ago. I live in Colorado where the temps in winter can be in the 50-60s I started out by leaving a plant in increasing cold weather the plant (Durban/swazi) eventually was able to stand temps in the mid 20s F. It turned purple and calyx production was inhibited. The bud leaves became very frosty. It smelled like carmel.

I have not read Short’s book. However I have read the others. Most of the information in these books is good for novices but some is misleading if not wrong.

Conclusion

Published in association with The Tree Council, this book contains a wealth of essential information about native trees, including where different trees grow naturally, the insects, fungi and animals supported by them, the traditional beliefs connected to them, how they are managed and what products are obtained from them. Simply, a very useful book. There is an extensive amount of literature on growing marijuana, but not all books focus exclusively or mainly on indoor farming techniques which can be crucial if you want your plant's roots and leaves to grow healthily! The book that answers all your cannabis knowledge needs is here. For years, parents have been trying to understand what weed does and whether or not it's safe for their kids. Friends are still unsure about whether or not they should try some themselves—but now you can finally find out with The Essential Cannabis Book by Rob Mejia! Although less analytical and comprehensive than “Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms”, it’s an excellent book for people who want to advance beyond mushroom growing kits and a great resource for small-scale farmers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment