276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ravensburger 21152 Disney Eye Found It

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.

So, besides the enormously long 6-foot board [which comes in three sections, not one huuuuge piece], in the box is: Year: 2015 | Publisher: Ravensburger, Wonder Forge | Designer: Forrest-Pruzan Creative, Rob Stoddard | Artist: NA Eye Found It is a competitive pattern recognition game designed especially for younger kids, and as there is no reading involved, even kids below reading age can join in. Suitable for groups of all ages. Play the picture puzzle game with your friends and family members. If you have young kids just starting to play games, be sure to look at the Eye Found It card game, a colorful game that is perfect as a starting point for kids.Multiple scenes and levels. Playground, animal park, ocean world, and more destinations are waiting for you! Once a player finds an object in the time limit, they place that card into a discard pile and gain a point. Each player has 1 minute to find what is on their cards; once the picture has been located, the player puts their card into a discard pile. On the component front the first thing that is going to grab your attention is the gameboard. The gameboard is six feet long and I find it hard to believe that there are many gameboards that are longer. I knew the gameboard was going to be long but you don’t really realize until you actually set it up. Unless you have a really long table you pretty much have to play the game on the floor. While the length creates some issues it also gives the game more space to hide objects. This is complimented by the fact that the artwork is quite good. Any Disney fans should appreciate the game’s artwork. While I really liked the artwork I will point out that some of the pictures are quite small which may be a problem for people without great eyesight. Outside the gameboard though the components are pretty average.

If Disney Eye Found It! solely focused on this mechanic, possibly adding some other mechanics to further support it, I think it could have been a pretty good game. The problem is that outside of the searching mechanics there is very little to the game. Basically the rest of the game is a very basic spin and move game. You spin the spinner and move the corresponding number of spaces. The game has some branching pathways and shortcuts that add a few decisions to the game but otherwise there isn’t much to the game. These mechanics are just really boring. This is a shame because you spend most of the game with the spin and move mechanics instead of the much superior search mechanics. Disney Eye Fount It! basically feels like a spin and move with an occasional mini game where you find objects. You see, as an incurably hopeless, wish-upon-a-star daydreamer, when my first baby boy came into my life, I swiftly realised that being the parent you thought you would be, and creating family memories to treasure in the way you imagined before your baby was born [and keeping you awake all night] is a real challenge. Main Objective: Become the first player to get rid of all their cards by finding the items displayed on the cards. All of the players have reached the finish line so they have won the game. My Thoughts on Disney Eye Found It!

Ravensburger World Of Disney Eye Found It Board Game For All Ages

If you have children, you will understand. If you have small children, you probably are going through the same. How do you entertain your 3 or 4-year-old? It is a big task because they get tired or bored so easily. Busytown: Eye Found It! board game for me – mum – was a big discovery. Let’s take a look at this board game for children in a little more detail. Love Busytown? We Do! Item: 303840366663 Disney Eye Found It! Ravensburger - Select Your Game Spare Parts & Pieces (178). Incomplete, and we have broken it down into spare parts. - CHOOSE YOUR REPLACEMENT GAME PARTS - This game was incomplete, and we have broken it down into spare parts. This listing is only for game pieces and parts and not the entire game . Please choose the specific game part/s you would like from the drop down menu . The pieces and parts are in good condition, structurally sound and original. Postage is free & w e will dispatch your chosen game part/s within two working days. Father Christmas has quite a few board games on his lists this year that our two bigger boys are hoping for – they’ve seen me and their Daddy playing them recently [thanks to a huge board game collector selling some of his collection at IBM] and realised that all fun does not need to stem from Minecraft for all eternity and that there is a world beyond the watching of tutorials on YouTube and the perpetual adoration of Dan TDM. Why we love it: If you’re able to find a suitable card game for your kids, then you would agree that they are a great way to aid their developing young minds. We believe that Eye Found It is one such game while also being a lot of fun. Playing Eye Found It – What You’ll Need. Before electronics were so readily available, families spent rainy days inside playing board games. There are a number of benefits associated with playing these games, which is why they are still an excellent choice for passing time.

Another thing you’ll want to keep in mind when shopping for board games for all ages is the length of game time. Younger children may only have enough focus for a 15- to 20-minute game. Teens and adults can handle games that last much longer. When shopping for board games, you first need to consider the age group you’re targeting. There are games for toddlers as young as 18 months, as well as individuals as old as 100. You’ll also find games that cater to the entire family.With such straightforward rules, then it’s easy to adjust the instructions as you see fit. Alternative games to Eye Found It. You know what else is great? If you, as a parent, want the game to end sooner rather than later, or on the contrary, want to spend a bit more time playing this game you can decide to find more – or less – items on the board. So take a look at the Eye Found It card game instructions to learn all about this kids card game, including set-up and the fundamental rules. What Is Eye Found It? Count the scores up at the end of the game by counting each player’s discard piles. The player with the most discarded cards winning the game. Frequently Asked Questions Are there any other Eye Found It card game instructions that you can adjust? Board games can also be used to teach younger children important life lessons. Kids will need to learn how to follow rules, take turns and practice humility whether winning or losing when playing board games. Fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination are also improved, as little ones work on moving their pieces around the board.

When moving you may come to branches in the path. A player may choose which path they wish to take whenever this occurs. There are also shortcuts a player may land on. If a player lands on the exact spot of a short cut, they may take it to move to the adjoining spot. As an exhausted mom to 3 beautiful boys aged 5-11, Keep Up With the Jones Family began as a family blog and turned into my passion. I play this game with my 4 year old and she LOVES it. A lot of the "cons" in this list are actually "pros" for a 4 year old. The spinning wheel mechanic is fun and exciting for a 4 year old. They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.Tailor the game to how your kids like to play games; for example, you can turn it into a cooperative game instead of a competitive match. She really wants to be involved in all the board games we play, and it was time to expand our children’s game shelf with a board game for children. What can I say – it was a great success. We play it often because it isn’t a very long game. We play as a team so we can win together. Why do we like Busytown: Eye Found It?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment