276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mafeking Road

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tiled flooring, gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, smooth walls and ceilings, spotlighting, wall and base units, work surfaces, washing machine, boiler, doors leading to garden Oom Schalk spends much of his time on his stoep, looking out over the dry veld as he spoons far too much sugar into his mugs of coffee. Bosman subverts the impact of his profound insights into human nature by constructing stories and characters as sweet as any cup of coffee Oom Schalk consumes, and as idiosyncratic as any character that one can find in the writings of Mark Twain. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.

Of the 180 homes under construction, 79 three and four bedroom homes will be available for sale on the open market as freehold, with the option to use the Government’s 5% deposit Help to Buy scheme. Sandwell Council will be providing 38 affordable homes to council tenants. The remaining 63 two, three and four bedroom homes will be available for private rent under Sigma’s Simple Life brand www.simplelifehomes.co.uk.The census collection is designed so that each group of postcodes should contain at least 100 people (50 in Scotland). At the start of the Second World War, he returned to South Africa and worked as a journalist. He found the time to translate the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam into Afrikaans. We hope to be able to take our learnings and approach here and successfully replicate it in other areas. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the local community for their ongoing support.” THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY. Countryside is also working closely with the Bangladeshi Islamic Centre, which is located on Lewisham Road, to provide a much-needed car park for visitors to the mosque.

The information on housing, people, culture, employment and education that is displayed about Mafeking Road, Southsea, PO4 9BE is based on the last census performed in the UK in 2021. Through Lounge And Dining Room 27' x 13' 1" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 8.23m x 3.99m narrowing to 2.77m ) The stories in Mafeking Road move between comedy and tragedy, often several times within the same story, and they detail loves lost, or lovers lost, or tragicomic encounters with the British, or family dramas, but each of the stories is masterfully executed and wonderfully written, and achieves its effects almost magically.” Waterloo Gardens Post Office, Penylan Pantry, Penylan Bowling Club, and the Church of St Edward King and It happened about mid-day, when I was out on the far end of my farm, behind a koppie, looking for some strayed cattle. I thought the cattle might be there because it is shady under those withaak trees, and there is soft grass that is very pleasant to sit on. After I had looked for the cattle for about an hour in this manner, sitting up against a tree-trunk, it occurred to me that I could look for them just as well, or perhaps even better, if I lay down flat. For even a child knows that cattle aren't so small that you have got to get on stilts and things to see them properly...I could go on lying there under the withaak and looking for the cattle like that all day, if necessary.Within a short walk is the very popular Wellfield Road shopping centre with its extensive range of local shops and stores including Fab, a ladies fashion shop, Accessory Box which sells a range of fashion accessories, Barclays Bank Plc, Bentleys a café, Central Pharmacy, Cut Above is a unisex hairdresser offering a range of hairstyles, haircare products and other hair services, Derek Freye is a dry cleaners offering a range of cleaning and other clothing and linen services. Errol Willy is a unisex hairdresser offering a variety of men's and women's hair services, File & Style is a beauty salon providing various pampering services and beauty treatment, Himalaya Restaurant is an Indian restaurant serving a selection of curry and other spicy foods which are traditionally eaten in India, and a new edition is Joe's Ice Cream parlour. He then started his own printing press company and was part of a literary set in Johannesburg, associating with poets, journalists and writers. Needing a break, he then toured overseas for nine years, spending most of his time in London. The short stories that he wrote during this period formed the basis for another of his best-known books, Mafeking Road. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2011-07-01 22:13:03 Boxid IA140608 Boxid_2 CH100601 Camera Canon EOS 5D Mark II City Brooklyn, NY Containerid_2 X0001 Donor It seemed a long way, now, from the kitchen to the voorhuis, and I had to lean against the wall several times to think. I passed a number of other men who were also leaning against the wall like that, thinking. One man even found that he could think best by sitting on the floor with his head in his arms.'

Lccn 2008001176 Ocr_converted abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.20 Ocr_module_version 0.0.17 Openlibrary OL16443160M Openlibrary_edition The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, family room, open plan kitchen / diner, ground floor W.C, conservatory and rear garden to the ground floor, to the first floor there are three double bedrooms as well as a beautifully fitted modern family bathroom and on the top floor there is a further fourth double bedroom and additional bathroom both finished to a very high standard. The property boasts many original features including tiled floor and fire places. Carpet, smooth walls and ceilings, gas fire, TV and telephone points, radiator, front bay window with double glazing, rear window with double glazing

Become a Member

A subtle and simple treatment of deep reflections . . . A classic set of stories, deserving of world attention to match the attention it already receives in Bosman’s home country.” urn:lcp:mafekingroadothe00bosm:epub:a44e9997-5be2-43f3-82d1-9f2b1f9f9960 Extramarc NYU Bobcat Foldoutcount 0 Identifier mafekingroadothe00bosm Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t2f77bv0s Isbn 9780979333064 This beautifully presented four bedroom family home is in the ever popular area of Penylan, situated close to local shops, parks and amenities as well as a short walk to the city Center. He lamented the fact that Johannesburg never respected its heritage; writing in The Standard Theatre "They will pull down the Standard Theatre like they have pulled down all the old buildings, theatres, gin-palaces, dosshouses, temples, shops, arcades, cafes and joints that were intimately associated with the mining-camp days of Johannesburg. Because I know Johannesburg. And I am satisfied that there is no other city in the world that is so anxious to shake off the memories of its early origins."

The living space also includes on the ground floor an open plan lounge and dining room (27'0 x 13'1 max), open via a square opening but still retaining their original door ways, a spacious separate sitting room (16'3 x 9'10, whilst on the first floor there are three double sized bedrooms, and fourth bedroom is located within an attic loft conversion completed with an independent custom made staircase approached from the first floor landing. Outside a level walled enclosed rear garden has access to a gated lane. A very spacious home in a quiet well established residential road, away from busy passing traffic. A well presented three bedroom family home located on Mafeking Road with bay and forecourt, mid terraced, sought after location and being sold with no forward chain. Call now to book in.Approached via a custom made carpeted spindle balustrade returning staircase leading to a second floor landing. Forming part of an attic conversion, providing a very useful and versatile room independently approached from the landing via a custom made staircase, inset with two Velux double glazed windows to the rear, a double radiator, moulded skirting boards and panel doors opening in to eaves roof space storage area. Approached via a carpeted single flight spindle balustrade staircase with moulded skirting boards and dado rail leading to a central landing with access to the rear roof space. The information on housing, people, culture, employment and education that is displayed about Mafeking Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF23 5DQ is based on the last census performed in the UK in 2021. An extended gable fronted end of terrace hall to hall Victorian four bedroom family house, built circa 1900, inset with a two storey wide splayed bay, all beneath a pitched slate roof. This substantial larger style property occupied a fine quiet location, fronting highly sought after Mafeking Road, a tranquil private residential road, located away fro passing traffic, yet well placed within walking distance to pretty local parks and shops. Also close by are further local parks within Penylan including Roath Mill Gardens and Waterloo Gardens. Local amenities also include the Roath Park Tea Rooms,

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment