276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Cuckold: The complete series 1-3: Femdom Chastity Humiliation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Any time it’s time for you to shower the water must be set to cold and that is all you’re allowed to use to wash with. It’s time to clean every item you own, every item of clothing, every video game disc, every chair, plate, piece of cutlery, everything. Allowing him to ‘top from the bottom’ will not allow Her to transform the relationship so it can realize its true potential.

If he cums without my permission then it’s time to restrain him on the bed, set a timer for 1 hour, and use a male masturbator on him , or if you’re tired just leave a massage vibrator on full blast resting on his cock and balls. Leave your punishment and humiliation ideas down below and I’d love to hear about the worse punishment you’ve received or have given… So, I can do it more to the guys I keyhold for.Your keyholder needs time alone, you must go and find a place to hide completely out of sight, and your keyholder will come and find you when they want to.

Everyone sat completely motionless, fascinated at the dynamics of our relationship, turned on by Nina’s complete control over me and a bit embarassed for me.

When you’ve been really bad it’s time to make special food that you have to eat for a certain number of days. I almost screamed, scared to look at her, hoping that if we didn’t make eye contact, this didn’t really happen. As she got off on me for the 4th or 5th time, I was thinking–she’s never going to let me live this down.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment