276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CRAFTY+ Vaporizer (2019)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the Crafty+ mouthpiece, you’re going to run into a lot of maintenance problems! As there is a huge gap outside of the ceramic oven, you’re going to get a ton of debris buildup that is hard to reach and will cook onto the plastic over time with sessions unless your remove it with a dab tool. After using it quite a bit more in everyday life, I’ve been averaging about 3-5 bowls with a run time around 30-50 minutes. So while this is not the longest-lasting portable vaporizer on the market, it’s still better than most and definitely an improvement over the OG Crafty. You will find a dosing capsule, too, and a cleaning brush to keep your chamber fresh. The company provides a complete user manual for a better understanding of operations. How much is Crafty+ Vaporizer? There is a 45-second auto-off timer, but this can be kept going by tapping the power button every so often.

Crafty+ (Plus) Vaporizer Review - A new king is born? | TVape Crafty+ (Plus) Vaporizer Review - A new king is born? | TVape

Some users also believe the ceramic to have a better taste as the old one could be prone to a metallic aftertaste, but personally, I’ve never found that. USB-C charging also has helped bring the charging time down by about 30 minutes, too, which was nice. How to use the Crafty Plus Vaporizer? The Crafty+’s excellent cooling unit has very little resistance, which means you can basically pull as fast or as slow as you like. The default temperature setting is good for easy hits without too much conduction, which is very forgiving, so the Crafty+ is easy to pass around and share. No need to stir The Pax vaporizers are a prime example of this. Once the Pax gets dirty, it becomes almost impossible to use. Similar to its original brother, the Crafty+ changes almost nothing in its operation. The single button is responsible for turning the device on, off, and adjusting the temperature. Yo imma be REAL I scraped together coins for mad time before I could afford myself a present and thinkin yah im going to spoil myself because I smoke kush a lot and need a heavy hitter. Ppl on reddit and stuff told me to get this vape and at first I was really cheesin bcuz I couldn’t even get a hit from it. Had the mouthpiece on sideways LMFAO put it it on normally and didn’t even get high for 10 minutes. 10 minutes later I was so freaking high like my first ever bong rips wtf this witchcraft shud b illegal lmfao arrest the makers. 100% worth gets me lit AF Sour Diesel all day ReplyInstead of trying to draw comparisons between the two products, it's better to understand they both bring something different to the table. They’re different enough that, if you’ve got the cash to spend, you might even consider both. It’s an expensive proposition to be sure, but it would mean you have a vaporizer for home, one for on-the-go, and dosing capsules to share between them. A Capsule Caddy Keychain will also let you really boost portability as it will let you carry up to four pre-loaded Crafty Dosing Capsules on your keychain. This would allow you to easily store up to four 0.25g doses for a total of 1g of easy 420 storage, plus it costs just a few dollars. Was a hard decision between the Crafty plus vs Crafty but I think it’ worth it to get this one. The battery life is good, the app has a lot of control but the hits are UNREAL! Big bowl too I stuff like 0.3g in there and that’s honestly good enough for 3 sessions. Haven’t tried the capsules yet but I’ll give em a go soon enough. Reply The C rafty+ vaporizer is one of the best dry herb vaporizers around for vapor quality. The Mighty has been known as king for delivering consistent, powerful, and flavorful hits.

Crafty+ (Plus) Vaporizer UK - Vapefiend

Charging Options– The other plus side is that the Crafty Plus uses a USB-C charging system, which means you can charge it pretty much anywhere.You also get 25 minutes of fast charging. Now, that’s mind-blowing. I’m sure you would rarely find such features in a portable vaporizer. The dual heating system is one such feature, and the temperature range adds more value to the process. Complete authority is available for the users to set whichever temperature they like. At this point, I’ve currently reviewed or tested over 200 vaporizers, and the Crafty+ vaporizer is the one I reach for the most. It heats up fast, offers excellent vapor quality, and has very little draw resistance. The one thing I’m not particularly fond of is the overall battery life per charge, but it does come with a USB-C charging system and can charge pretty much anywhere. In future editions though, we’d still prefer an all-glass or ceramic vapor path to preserve the flavor of your herb, if you prefer though, you can replace the mouthpiece tip with a crafty glass mouthpiece.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE - MagicVaporizers

Getting high after smoking a specific kind of vapor does not depend on the type of vaporizer. After drawing a batch of vapors, the ecstasy felt depends entirely on the quality and kind of herbs used. Certain herbs contain marijuana extracts, so this type will surely get you high. Users can smoke at mild temperatures to make the vaping hit slow and long. On the contrary, high-temperature settings can intensify the process to make vaping sessions worth remembering. The most obvious difference between the Crafty+ and Mighty+ vaporizers is size. Each sport medical-grade components, but the Mighty+ dry herb vape is much taller and wider than the Crafty+ and slightly heavier. Mighty+ dimensions Since the Crafty+ was released in 2019 – S&B had kept quiet and hadn’t released any new or updated devices. Till September 2021, when S&B announced a new ONYX color for the Volcano and both portables were updated – with the Mighty being re-released as the awaited Mighty+ (plus), while the Crafty + (plus) got several updates of its own. The Crafty + now charges 25 minutes faster via USB-C and has a new ceramic coated filling chamber.With the latest iteration of the Crafty+, we finally get a USB-C charging port just like the one on the Davinci IQC. Thanks to this, the Crafty+ now charges up significantly faster than its older versions shaving off approximately a third of the charging time. The vapor smell is preserved from the chamber through the mouthpiece until it reaches your mouth. A dual heating system ensures that the herbs are not overcooked. The new Crafty+ (2021 model) comes with USB-C charging and charges roughly 25 minutes faster than the 2020 Crafty+ vaporizer.

Crafty Plus USB-C Review - A crafty or crappy upgrade? - Tools420 Crafty Plus USB-C Review - A crafty or crappy upgrade? - Tools420

Device Controls & Screen: The Crafty doesn’t have a screen and onboard device controls like the Mighty+. Instead, it has a single-button interface and an accompanying app. Also, the Dosing Capsule system is a terrific way to carry a handful of sessions with you on the go, foregoing the need to reload a chamber each time – just pop in a new capsule and vape away! We recommend using medium ground herbs with your Crafty+, although any grind will do, including whole herbs. If you want a finer grind with your three or four piece grinder, turn the grinder upside down so the herbs grind for a little longer than they would normally. The new CRAFTY+ Vaporizer delivers the hallmark huge clouds and satisfyingly dense vapour from the original CRAFTY, but now coupled with 30% faster heat-up, more stable battery even when used at higher temperatures, and a more solid build quality.Vapor from the original Mighty is the exact same as the Mighy+. They utilize the same internals and electronics and produce the same, high-quality experience, just as the Crafty+ does. You won’t notice a difference in vapor quality between the different models. Original Mighty has a barrel port IN FACT I WOULDN’T TAKE IT IF WAS GIVEN TO ME FREE OF CHARGE! AND ALL THE VIDEOS AREN’T OF ANY HELP AT ALL. Reply This statement might be true in some respect, but the heat-up is slow to keep all vapors warm at the same temperature throughout. It ensures that the whole vapor temperature is consistent. Crafty+ Temperature range From the makers of the Volcano and Mighty Herb Vaporizer, comes the Crafty Plus Portable Vaporizer. Beyond his passion for vaporizers, Drew leads an active and diverse life. In his free time, you'll find him engaged in powerlifting and boxing, seeking the thrill of physical challenges. However, his love for literature remains a constant companion. Drew immerses himself in the captivating realm of crime thrillers as both an avid reader and writer. Don't miss the chance to delve into his gripping novel, 'Intertwined, a biker's tale,' which promises an enthralling experience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment