276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZTE MU5001 5G Unlocked portable low cost travel WiFi, connects 32 devices, 8 hours long lasting battery with Quick Charge, touch screen, UK Spec – Black

£155£310.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Passionate about all things technology, my expertise spans from computers and networking, to mobile, wearables, and smart home devices.

That’s all the more important because the ZTE MU5001 5G can get up to 32 devices online at once, so if you’re making the most of it to get a whole coach full of laptops, tablets, consoles and other gadgets online, then you’ll want all the speed you can get. If you put it on a timer it will cycle every day, and the battery will have a limited number of cycles. The MCT801A was my main choice, but then a cracking deal came up on a Vodafone branded MU5001 mobile router that I just couldn't ignore, so I bought it. Hehasa film studies degree from the University of Kent, Canterbury, and hasover a decade’s worth of professional writing experience.

I was drawn to the ZTE because of the portability, the ethernet port and the external antenna ports (which the CPE Pro 2 no longer has right?

Like most mobile broadband devices, the Vodafone 5G Mobile Hotspot is designed to be simple to get up and running. It includes an easy-to-use online interface, so just pop the SIM card in and follow the simple instructions. The ZTE MU5001 5G can get up to 32 devices connected to 5G – and it’s battery-powered so you can take it everywhere. Should note that the options in the UI do differ from the app to the web to the touch screen, and there are even more hidden options available.I have been given a brand new ZTE MU5002 as a gift, it is unlocked to all SIM and it is branded as STC from Kuwait. End devices such as notebooks can be connected to the ZTE MU5001 via the RJ-45 network connection using a LAN cable.

Rather, you’ll be limited by what Vodafone’s 5G network is capable of, which itself will vary from location to location, depending on how close you are to a 5G mast, among other factors. Popping the Three SIM in my iPhone and running field test mode revealed that it was using band 3 for LTE. The Vodafone 5G Mobile Hotspot is available with unlimited data on three plans at the time of writing.

The Vodafone 5G Mobile Hotspot is actually a rebranded ZTE MU5001 5G, but that’s a common practice, with many network-branded devices actually being other gadgets with a new name.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment