276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Caught in Mommy's Panties!: A Taboo Tale of Family Feminisation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I admired myself in the mirror for a while and then fell on the bed, giggling to myself. I started bouncing up and down while laying face down! After a while, I got a real good feeling ‘down there’ – I believe I actually had an orgasm although of course there was no ejaculation, just a great feeling). In my childish mind, I attributed this feeling to the panties. I still loving dressing up. No, my sister never got a chance to spank me again. Yes, I got caught again – but not by mum. But I still love giving and receiving spanks. My lovely bride of 35 years is also into ‘love spanking’ and we sometimes play out mum and child, with both of us taking different roles at different times – but I’m always the female!

My good fortune ran out that day – mum had forgotten her purse and just as I got to the bottom of the landing, the front door opened and in she walked with my sister. It’s hard to say which of us was the more surprised! For one thing, hers had no flap in the front and felt like silk, althought they were really probably nylon or acetate. I was also fascinated with her petticoats, which were very full, very frilly and very ‘girlish’. Sally and I lived in a sort of truce most of the time, with a battle likely to break out at any minute, while our mum tried to keep the peace. However, Sally was a clever girl and eventually went to college to get a degree. She also had inherited Mum’s fastidious attitude to hygiene, washed her hands frequently, and she bathed far more frequently than was necessary in my view! She also changed her clothes frequently, especially her underwear. This was to my advantage as she put her discarded underclothing in the laundry basket in the bathroom. Well, about an hour later, mum came home and of course the first thing she saw was a grim-faced Mrs Smyth, and her daughter and son (in drag) standing in the corner. I returned the clothes to my mom and she said if I wanted to talk about it. I said I was sorry and just wanted to know how it felt to wear a dress. She agreed to not tell dad and after that moment I made sure to never get caught like that. My mom didn’t asked me about it again and I think I feel more comfortable like that.

Photos

Mum and Mrs Smyth talked for a while in low tones so we couldn’t hear. Mum then told us to both come over, which we did and she asked us what was going on! She appeared entirely too calm. We both started to speak at once, saying we weren’t doing anything dirty, and tried to explain about the promise I had made – knowing we were making things worse but not knowing how to fix it! This is so hot..oh yessssssssssssss...I understand the feelings finding such silky treasures just there..and for you to experience their wonderful silky delights. At that, Mrs Smyth piped up: “How do you explain the fact that you were all excited, then?”“Shut up, you old biddy,” I thought but didn’t say. “Yes, how do you explain that, little girl?” my mum asked.

I said I was really sorry and I didn’t know why I wanted to but I just felt like trying. I wasn’t a kid anymore and that made me feel more embarrassed. My mom then asked me how long I have been dressing up in her clothes and I lied saying it was my first time. The good thing was she wasn’t very angry and tried to be understanding. As soon as the zipper was down, I rushed to my room to take of the dress and pantyhose. After mum listened to us carry on for a while, she observed: “Well, we’re getting nowhere with this. Mrs Smyth, would you care to take a hand in the handing out of discipline?” Mrs Smyth agreed, and it was decided that she would use her hand on me (maybe they felt sorry for me) and mum would use the strap on Judith. MYLF SEXY STEP MOM TURNED ON AFTER CATCHING HER STEP SON SNIFFING ON HER PANTIES CARMELA CLUTCH 14 MINI started crossdressing at a young age. A movie I saw once about a boy who was dressed as a girl by his mother got me very curious about dressing up. One time, I secretly got dressed in one of my mother’s dress when I was 12 years old. I simply loved the sensation and my desire to feel & look feminine grew with time. Judith was pushed over the arm of the settee and her dress was flipped up. I was in the same position but over Mrs Smyth’s knee. Looking right at my sister’s panty-covered bum, she got hers while I got mine! I soaked my panties – Mrs Smyth didn’t say anything but she noticed! How I found out she noticed is another story. One Friday afternoon, when I got home, I discovered I was alone. There was a note from mom saying she would be ‘quite late’ and so would Judith. my sister. I decided to go to the shed and play. I dressed and proceeded to do the things I would do, and was really lost in my own world when I heard a noise behind me – it was Judith. Been wearing my hot older sister's thong ** for years. We trade off a lot, and, it's fun when we'll be somewhere together, like a gathering, and she'll either offer or tell me to put them on. Thank God, there were few neighbours on our street and I didn’t know any of them, as they had no children! My sister, meanwhile, was giggling and started to laugh at me. Mom was so mad that she didn’t stop to think and had me stand by the wall while she proceed to flip up my sister’s skirts and show her panties (flowered ones) and started to spank her too, saying: “You think this is funny? I’ll show you its not funny!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment