276°
Posted 20 hours ago

24 Princess Edible Cupcake/Fairy Cake Toppers **Top Half Toppers**

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Traditionally the cake is covered in green fondant, but the bakery where my Mom bought her cakes leaves the marzipan un-tinted so that’s what I did too.

Step 4:Load the three colors of frosting into separate decorating bags with a Wilton 1M Open Star Decorating Tip and gather up your cupcakes!Today is my mother’s birthday and in a few days, the first anniversary of her sudden passing, and so I’m sharing this cake in her honor. Put the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt and butter into a mixing bowl. Beat on a low speed using a handheld electric or stand mixer until combined. Step Two: Pipe the swiss meringue buttercream on top of the cupcakes. To get frilly frosting, slowly pipe a swirl on to the cupcake and swirl upwards and inwards. Kids go crazy for the Disney figures! It's a nice idea to make a cupcake as a party favour, it always goes down well when the recipient gets to keep her favourite princess.

My princess cake is far from perfect, but I loved it and enjoyed it anyway. And I know my Mom would have too. There are a few separate steps to this cake— baking the cake, making the custard, whipping the cream, and rolling out the marzipan— and while it does take time, all of these steps are simple and very doable for bakers of all levels. For the jam, tip the raspberries into a deep saucepan with the sugar and two tablespoons of water. Cook gently over a low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved. Bring the mixture to the boil and boil vigorously for about four minutes, or until the temperature reaches 104C/219F on a sugar thermometer. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and leave to cool completely. I hope you enjoy making these Disney Princess Cupcakes as much as I did. They make such beautiful centrepieces and are brilliant for a Disney themed party or special birthday. In a separate jug, whisk the milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture, beating well.Keep beating until the butter and egg whites come together, and that’s when the magic happens. You’ll end up with the silkiest buttercream you’ve ever seen. As I mentioned the chocolate cupcake recipe is super easy. It really does only takes around 10 minutes to make the cupcake batter and they bake in 20 mins in the oven. What makes me really love the idea of this cake is that it reminds me a of my wedding cake from just over 20 years ago. I had a three-level white sponge cake with white vanilla cream and raspberry filling and white marzipan covering. It was delicious, but I remember only having one slice at the end of my reception dinner, and it was a very small slice, unfortunately.

Step 7: Next apply another 1 1/2 circles of light pink frosting but this circle should be a little smaller than the pink frosting layer as shown in the picture above. Remove from the heat and beat in the butter until melted and incorporated. Transfer to a bowl, cover the surface with clingfilm to prevent a skin forming and leave to cool. Set aside to chill in the fridge. A beautiful and unique cake with layers of sponge cake, vanilla custard and raspberry jam all covered in marzipan. Remove the vanilla pod from the warm milk. (You can rinse this off to use in making vanilla sugar.) Put the mixing bowl on top of the saucepan (double boiler method) Don’t let the mixing bowl touch the water otherwise you’ll end up with scrambled eggs!We are making Disney Princess Cupcakes, from Frozen’s Elsa to Sleeping Beauty’s Aurora and many more. I’m showing you how to make amazing colorful marbled cupcakes and Jenn is going to show us how to beautifully decorate them on her YouTube channel. How to Make Marbled Cupcakes I would love to make a cake like this, especially one topped with marzipan. I’m just so intimidated by the rolling out of the marzipan. I’ve never tried rolling out marzipan, but am very unskilled at even rolling out pie crusts. Add the butter a tablespoon at a time, once all the butter has been added your mixture will have changed from glossy white and will probably look like it’s split. Keep beating until the butter and egg whites come together. I was married in the beautiful city of Prague in Czech Republic. My Czech husband’s sister, who lived near Prague, kept the small top layer in her freezer for a year (a custom the bride usually keeps). My husband and I could not take it to our home because we lived in the US. It was so nice that my sister-in-law stored it for us. Then one year later we returned, and my sister-in-law defrosted it. At that dessert there was my husband and I, and five others, including my mother-in-law. The top layer was small to the degree that it hardly fed us all. My sister-in-law gave the largest pieces to her sons, husband, and my husband, and my piece was so small it couldn’t even stand up. I know I sound ungrateful to her, but when it comes to a bride’s desires, things matter so much. I was sad. Later I told my husband that, and he sort of scolded me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment