276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Russell Hobbs Mini Freezer 31 Litre Capacity Black Freestanding Table Top Small Freezer with Adjustable Shelf & Reversible Door RHTTFZ1B, 1 Year Guarantee

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She possesses a profound understanding of how our surroundings influence our emotional wellbeing, productivity, and overall quality of life. The freezer has three compartments, which I found easy to access and convenient for organising my frozen food items. The energy consumption is also reasonable at 180kWh per annum, meaning it won’t impact my energy bills too much.

I recently acquired the Cookology CCFZ99WH chest freezer, and it has been a game-changer for our home. Should your tap suddenly stop or develop issues, your mind is likely flooded with worst-case scenarios.The adjustable thermostat allows me to customise the temperature as required, ensuring my food stays at the optimal temperature. However, some users have reported negative aspects of the freezer, such as difficulty reversing the door due to well-secured screws, issues with loose screws on the door, and the excessive packaging that was difficult to dispose of. Win: The Igenix IG3751 Additional Freezer offers a generous capacity, providing ample space for storing your frozen food items. Although it has some limitations like only one adjustable shelf and no barriers in the bottom compartment, users generally find it satisfactory for its storage capacity, compact size, and performance.

However, one drawback is that changing the hinge orientation was not as easy as it should have been and took some time.Overall, the Cookology MFZ32SL is a fantastic table top freezer that offers convenience and efficiency for small storage needs and limited spaces.

Having recently used the Russell Hobbs Mini Freezer, I found it to be an excellent addition to my kitchen. With so many small freezers to choose from, it can be challenging to know which one is the perfect addition to your household. I recently purchased the Russell Hobbs RHUCFZ3W undercounter freezer for my kitchen, and I must say that I’m really pleased with its performance. While they may be slightly smaller than drawers in other freezer brands, they have been more than sufficient for my needs. Despite this, the Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1B Energy Freezer remains a practical choice for keeping your frozen goods properly preserved.

Rated ‘F’ for energy efficiency, which is equivalent to A+ on the old scale, it has been very effective in lowering my energy bills while also being more environmentally friendly.

This black freezer has a removable wire shelf, which gives you the option of the whole open space to stand tall objects, or to split the unit into two levels, with storage available on the base and on the wire shelf. The only significant difference between the two is the colour – the RHTTFZ1 is white, while the RHTTFZ1B is black. Additionally, with its 66L capacity, this chest freezer would not be suitable for larger families or those with high-freezing needs. Overall, the SIA CHF66W chest freezer is a suitable choice for those with limited space and smaller households. It is also whisper-quiet with a noise output of only 42dB, making it a great option for bedrooms, offices, or other shared spaces.Allow me to enlighten you with a detailed breakdown of the unique advantages offered by these marvellous .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment