276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Triple Cross: (Alex Cross 30)

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alex Cross's first case since joining the FBI has his new colleagues stymied. Across the country, beautiful women are being kidnapped-to be bought and sold as slaves. Behind this depraved scheme stands a shadowy figure known only as The Wolf, a maste... In Cat & Mouse, things get too close to home. Two killers, one operating in America--one in Europe--believe Alex Cross is the only worthy opponent in the deadly game each has planned. And Alex must contend with something he hasn't known since the los...

Triple Homicide by James Patterson | Goodreads Triple Homicide by James Patterson | Goodreads

Like being caught in a spider's web I was hooked and couldn't put the book down. Thoroughly spellbinding. Characters brilliant.' The author expertly brings two high profile investigators together in a family life. The story reflects the family lifestyle where the grown up children lead their own lives and the family matriarch runs the kitchen. The tale begins when ME Clair Washington comes to work after a hectic night for the morgue. As Clair pulls out a drawer to take out a corpse to autopsy, she hears a strange sound coming from the cooler. Investigating the noise, Claire finds one of her dead bodies is very much alive, she suffers from a rare disease which makes it impossible for medics to decipher if the person is indeed alive or dead. Minutes after soldiers evacuate a Nevada town, a bomb completely destroys it. On vacation, FBI agent Alex Cross gets the call: the blast was perpetrated by the Wolf. A supercriminal and Cross's deadliest nemesis, the Wolf threatens to obliterate majo...

As you’d expect from this prolific author, there’s twists and turns with characters you care for, Another excellent read. All the ingredients are present that have made this series an enduring success and earned praise from critics and ordinary readers alike.' but also investigating all the murders is a well known author of true crimes and who is writing about these murders who he has named the the family man This is one of my most beloved, long standing series of books. Now we have Bree (Alex's wife) the narrative is often split into what she is doing as well as him. And this book is no exception to that. She is in New York investigating the modelling world. Book 30 - wowsers! And I think I have actually read the majority - not 100% sure as I started reading them way before book logging and reviewing became a thing in my life. But I have definitely read enough to get the gist of the series arc that continues in this book. No spoilers though...

James Patterson - Triple Cross James Patterson - Triple Cross

You would think that after so many books written by James Patterson with Alex Cross as the lead character that the series would be stale. This is not the case. A fast moving story with many twists and turns which keeps you engaged from the beginning to the end. Alex Cross] has become one of the greatest fictional detectives of all time, a character for the ages. DOUGLAS PRESTON and LINCOLN CHILD

Im a huge Alex Cross fan and this did not disappoint, once again Alex is chasing a chilling killer, along side his partner Samson, and the duel story had his wife Bree on an investigation of her own which I enjoyed too. There’s a link between the two cases which helps them solve them but a revelation at the end blows everything else into the water. Detective Alex Cross is hunting a killer who targets families around Washington, DC. But Cross isn't the only one investigating. Detective Alex Cross hunts down a serial killer who targets entire families—and who will next be coming for the Crosses. While husband and wife are fighting to solve their confounding mysteries, Alex’s long-time adversary, known only as ‘M’, makes his presence felt in his own disconcerting manner and his connection, if there is one, to their cases could make it all much more complicated.

Triple Cross | James Patterson | 9781529125276 | NetGalley Triple Cross | James Patterson | 9781529125276 | NetGalley

Alex Cross in fine fettle yet again hunting a killer known as the Family Man killer. The story is pacy and well structured, with the twists and turns we have come to expect from James Patterson. This one was long awaited and all the more enjoyable for that. The first book in the series, Along Came a Spider, was published in 1993 and new books have been delivered on a regular basis since then. Patterson has also written several spin-off novels from this series. The popular detective was brought to the big screen in 1997 starring Morgan Freeman as Alex Cross. Alex Cross tells the incredible story -- passed down through generations -- of an ancestor's courageous fight for freedom. Patterson has, over almost three decades, built a stellar cast of characters in this series and all he needs to do is concoct plots and situations to challenge those, which he does supremely well in Triple Cross. It is always a pleasure to reconnect with Alex and his friends and family, including the dream grandmother—Nana mama. The new characters, especially NYPD detective Rosella Salazar and fashion designer Phillip Henry Luster—both part of Bree’s story—are well-crafted too and deserve another appearance or two. As usual, Patterson seasons the thrilling tale with the delightful happenings in Alex’s family, from Nana mama’s delectable dinners to the exploits of Alex’s kids—this time the athletic prowess of his daughter Jannie.Detective Alex Cross is on the hunt of a killer who is targeting entire families around Washington, DC.

Triple Cross - Penguin Books UK

Alex Cross enters the final battle with the all-knowing genius who has stalked him and his family for years.The woman in question was shot and left for dead at a local Hotel; her body underneath a man who was shot to death. This Millionairess cannot recall the events that lead her to the morgue or the man she was found with. Along Came a Spider killer Gary Soneji has been dead for over ten years. Alex Cross watched him die. But today, Cross saw him gun down his partner. Is Soneji alive? A ghost? Or some... And the ending, I promised no spoilers but I have to say that excited me, and made me all the more excited for the next book. Job well done on #30, bring on #31... Cross knows there is no perfect crime. And he’s going to hunt down the Family Man no matter what it takes. A typical James Patterson book, with fast action, interesting turns and a good twist at the end leading the reader to the next book! A good personal story running through the case which made me engage with the characters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment