276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team - Official Formula 1 Merchandise - Water Bottle - Black - 500ml

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In these situations, we may only process your personal information whilst its processing is restricted if we have your consent or are legally permitted to do so, for example for storage purposes, to protect the rights of another individual or company or in connection with legal proceedings. The following tables endeavour to clarify the categories of data, the purpose of the processing and the legal basis of processing. Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information or need to process it in connection with your contract, as set out under Section 4 How we use your personal information, you may ask us to provide you with a copy of that information in a structured data file. We will provide this to you electronically in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form, such as a CSV file. If we, or a fraud prevention agency, determine that you pose a fraud or money laundering risk, we may refuse to provide the financial services you have requested, or we may cease to provide existing services to you. When we use third party service providers, we only disclose to them any personal information that is necessary for them to provide their service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it other than in accordance with our specific instructions.

for the processing of your personal data for the purposes of (further) development of risk instruments and the related reporting by the market and Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG as joint controllersFurther information about the above technologies from the respective providers, and the associated processing of personal data, can be found at the following links: you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted in this section 7, or because we are required under the law (see further Erasing your personal information or restricting its processing in Section 8.6); for analysis, and profiling to inform our marketing strategy, and to enhance and personalise your customer or visitor experience; You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to certain rights, we may ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us to search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 30 days after we have received this information or, where no such information is required, after we have received your request.

All information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By way of example, this may happen where any of our group companies are incorporated in a country outside of the EEA or if any of our servers or those of our third party service providers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. In addition the Club organises a number national events, such as concours, individual model gatherings, European rallies and – of course – its major annual presence at the NEC’s Classic Car Show. Also, every year, coach loads of Club members visit Europe’s largest classic car show, the Techno-Classica, in Essen.I'm not sure if the pump is clamped in anyway to the reservoir but if we ignore the reference to 'clip' then the description that follows is the same for my Mercedes ... including the mention of losing the washer fluid. During the retargeting process, we may also collect information about your interest in the products and services of our retargeting partners. for efficiency, accuracy or other improvements of our databases and systems e.g. by combining systems or consolidating records we or our group companies hold about you; If a new pump doesn't fix the washers, how easy it to access the tubing inside the bonnet, which appears to be double-skinned? There is some kind of flexible heat shielding covering the lower face of the bonnet, which I assume this will simply pull away when the retaining clips are removed? As the first Mercedes Benz car club, and as such the longest standing in the world, the quality of the merchandise that is available from the Mercedes Benz UK Club Shop is both innovative and of the highest quality.

I have discounted the possibility, up until now, that it could be a fault with the pump which can take one of several forms. Maybe the pump cannot deliver washer fluid to the jets at the correct pressure any more. The pump must be an original component in this 16yr old Mercedes. Very recently I replaced the fan heater in the same vehicle. Its brushes had worn out.I have a new Febi pump which I could install and replacement looks easy if a little cramped. I don't see how the pump remains in place. Is it an interference fit as the pump's inlet tube is inserted into the reservoir? Compliance with legislation, including fundamental rights at work - in particular freedom of association and elimination of discrimination throughout employment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment