276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI Universal Nano 128 GB Memory Card

£24.44£48.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I hope you find the above steps useful and working for you. If not, then make sure to drop a comment below describing your issue. Wifi Connection problem or low range of wifi on Huawei P30 Pro Android phones play a big role on the smartphone market in the 1st season of 2019, the Android giants like Samsung and Huawei announced their new flagship phones one after another. Samsung Galaxy S10 series were highly ranked for its leading-edge screen display and good cameras, while Huawei P30‘s debut might pose a threat to its market out of US ( Huawei phones won’t land on US market as usual ). Whenever you open an app or game, and it suddenly closes, this is a common issue and can be fixed by following the steps given below to solve this problem. I will highly suggest you read the complete article to avoid confusion. And make sure to understand every method before applying it to your Huawei P30 Pro device. About Huawei P30 Pro

HUAWEI P30 Pro review: A phone with superpowers HUAWEI P30 Pro review: A phone with superpowers

Huawei NM Card 64G 128G 256G 90MB/S Nano Memory Card Mirco SD Card Compact Flash Card, only suitable for Huawei P30 series and Mate20 series(256G) So, in this article, we have covered all the problems and their solutions that you are facing on the Huawei P30 Pro smartphone. I have tried my best to get those possible issues that Huawei P30 Pro users are facing on their smartphones.Restart your Huawei P30 Pro in safe mode and Wait to see if the problem goes away. If not, then Restart your phone normally and remove the app that caused the problem. For example, if your sd card shows drive i in a computer, you may run cmd and type 'chkdsk /f /r i:' to fix possible errors on the sd card.

Huawei P30 Pro New Edition - Full phone specifications Huawei P30 Pro New Edition - Full phone specifications

Huawei mobile phone does not recognize an SD card when it turns to unsupported file system. Then, whey does an SD card shows unsupported file system?

The flash memory speed is rated by speed classes, while various speed classes indicate different read and write speeds. After applying the above steps, if the problem continues, then do a Factory reset on Huawei P30 Pro. This will definitely solve your problems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment