276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JVC Fire TV 43'' Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with FreeviewPlay

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is also Freeview Play included, which allows you to scroll back through the TV guide and watch something you may have missed without having to trawl through multiple apps! A full web browser allows you to explore the web at will and discover new content on the big screen. Set up was easy everything worked first time , some of the apps I use you need to allow the fire TV to allow unauthorized apps which it does now I only use IPTV for all my TV needs . Helpful USB cloning feature prevents you from dealing with time-consuming installations and makes your life easier.

Display Information about the main characteristics of the display - panel, backlight, resolution, refresh rate, etc. Dolby Audio Processing (DAP) is a suite of post - processing technologies designed to improve the audio playback experience on a TV using TV speakers.

Dimensions, weight and color Information about the dimensions and the weight of the specific model with and without stand as well as the colors, in which it is offered to the market.

From 4K streaming services such as Netflix, to social media apps like Facebook and YouTube, you can find something to keep everybody entertained. In the majority of cases the item will be supplied with its original packaging and will be "as new" - the items we sell are not used.In spite of paying attention and showing great sensitivity when providing the information, we can not guarantee 100% accuracy. Whether you are watching your favourite 4K movies or playing the latest video games, you can enjoy immersive visuals. A TV with a high pixel resolution will have more pixels on screen making images appear sharper and clearer. On an Ultra-high-definition TV with 4 times the amount of pixels of a standard Full HD TV, you will be enjoying a clear, crisp image with more detail.

The C870 43" TV features a Ultra HD screen that brings out all the detail and colour in your movies, programmes and games. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the diagonal is calculated from the width and height of the screen. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Power supply and consumption Information about the power supply and consumption, energy efficiency class, etc. We will transfer the TV free of charge to your choice of Cheap LCD TV depot and will telephone you to arrange a mutually convenient time for you to collect your purchase.

You can watch the missed episodes of your favorite TV shows via catch up service; you can rent the latest movies or watch internet videos. Audio Information about the audio system - number and power of the built-in speakers, supported audio technologies. My first tv you had to get out of your seat to change the channel, now all I do is talk to the remote! Furthermore, there are dozens of other more or less scientific studies that will tell you how big a TV you should have in relation to how far away you'll be sitting from it. Additionally, if you would like any more information about the cheap TV deals we offer, including our impressive smart HD TV deals, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our friendly team today.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment