276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chris Brown Under The Influence Tour 2023 Breezy Merch Hoodie Long Sleeve Sweatshirts Women Men's Clothes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

i think i may be able to get it out (at least i hope so) but why should i have to when it’s brand new?

The related products of chris brown hoodies: Leopard print hoodies pullover sweatshirts are suitable for all season. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions! it looks just like the picture, the print is pretty good but it will definitely crack if u put it in the drier so that's why i hang mine and let it dry on its own, the sweater material is the type of material that's gets fuzzy and gets a lot of lint once u wash after a while which i think ima start hand washing mine to keep it in good condition but other than that i love it!Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Couple that with different coupons that you can collect, and you'll be getting a really good deal on hoodies.

To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. ALL DESIGN is intended as a fan representation only and is not intended to infringe upon any copyright. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Only problem I’ve had is the zipper,since it’s double zipped its VERY HARD to zip up take off so I’m gonna say 5/10 on the zipper. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I got it in the lightest version of grey the first time but it looks closer to white than a grey in real life. The bear is designed to securely clip onto your hoodie strings and stay in place throughout the day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment