276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CCG Mrs Hinch, Hinch Army, Funny mug, Mrs Hinch made me do it, Hinchers, Zoflora mug

£11.475£22.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While another said: "No way to stop it really but washing straight after use or putting in a bowl of soapy water until you have time to wash them helps." One suggested the same thing that keeps your teeth from staining - if they're not attached to your gums: "Denture tablets for sure. We've probably all got at least one mug in our house that has suffered a tea or coffee stain from leaving the beverage in too long. It seems that no amount of scrubbing can get rid of the dark rings, and while they may be clean as a whistle, they'll always look filthy. Tesco shoppers have managed to find some serious bargains on the Mrs Hinch kitchen-ware range - with some items as low as just 85p.

But the millions of cups we down as a nation each week leaves its mark - sometimes in our favourite cup, too. While a tougher method was also put forward: "We spray our cups with Dettol mould and mildew spray before putting into the dishwasher." Fans of Mrs Hinch will be delighted to know that the ‘cleaninfluencer,’ has teamed up with Tesco to create a stunning 36-piece homeware collection. The range, which has been a year in the making, features a number of interior must-haves from practical kitchen accessories, to calming scents and cosy soft furnishings - nearly all being in a contemporary grey colour of course! Of course, if we're talking tea, the method people use to make their brew is always a matter for debate.One person said: "I use denture tablets and boiling water. Let it sit for a bit and then wash it as normal. Much safer than bleach and does the job perfectly. I prefer to buy the minty tablets as then I can smell if the tablet has lingered a bit and I need to wash the cup a bit more." The popular cleaning influencer - who's real name is Sophie Hinchliffe - collaborated with the supermarket chain on a sell-out homeware range that was expanded at the end of last year. Read More Related Articles Another person said an everyday household item could help: "We used to wash them with salt. Just sprinkle some into the cup and using your fingers just rub on the stains. Always came out gleaming." They said: "Does anyone have any good tips to stop mugs staining inside with tea and coffee despite being washed in the dishwasher? Even brand new mugs too..." One person said: "I always add the milk to the mug first before the boiling water, never get stains."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment