276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pro-Kleen Pet Bedding Laundry Washing Detergent - Fresh Linen (5L) - Non-bio, Safe for Dogs with Sensitive Skin, Leaves a Lasting Freshness & Eliminates All Odours

£9.925£19.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is the easiest, safest, and least expensive way to clean our home, in my opinion. For years, I've heard of folks using vinegar and water and I didn't trust that it would clean effectively. I was wrong. I use this mixture to clean countertops, sinks, floors, and my dogs' dishes. Buy on earth breeze Best Smelling Option – Eco Friendly Laundry Detergent, by Method Source: @methodproducts Never attempt to treat dogs yourself and don’t wait to see what happens. Call your vet and ask for advice. You can also call the Animal Poison Helpline at 01202 50 9000.

How to keep your pets safe from toxic cleaning products

LoveFre washing balls are a good sustainable laundry detergent alternative. They are pretty inexpensive and are an effective way to clean your laundry without any harsh chemicals, phosphates, sulfates, chlorine, dyes and many other components we do not like. They are definitely safe for you but also for the earth. We were a little sceptical at first, but they did an amazing job.

Palm Oil Free: The problem with palm oil is that it’s usually not ethically sourced and it does have a huge impact on the environment. Unless a product is palm oil free (or can verify that its palm oil is sourced responsibly) then it’s best to avoid it. BIOLU eco-friendly washing detergent, scented with lavender essential oil, helps you save the planet on your own scale thanks to their eco-friendly solution for washing your clothes. Besides being ideal for machine wash, it is also suitable for hand wash – yep, it has been dermatologist tested and beeco tested! We found it to be very soothing and gentle. Regular laundry detergents usually contain harmful chemicals which leave a residue on fabrics. They are then absorbed by the skin and then cause irritation, itchy rash, sometimes triggering eczema or even deregulating the hormonal balance our bodies have. If you’re looking for a more natural alternative, some staple household items – such as baking soda, vinegar, and lemon juice – double up as great cleaning products that are both kinder to the environment and our four-legged friends! If so, you’ve come to the right place. This environmentally-friendly laundry detergent from Ecosi is recognised by several official certifications. It is certified Organic by ICEA, which was one of the main reasons why we chose to test it. We love a good vegan option that’s also great for the environment.

Best eco-friendly laundry detergents 2023 UK - Good Housekeeping

In fact, most laundry detergents have 35% to 75% phosphate salts, bleach, and microfibres, which are responsible for a range of pollution in our water bodies. Additionally, laundry detergents have non-biodegradable ingredients like carcinogens. Add 75ml of the pet bed wash to your washing machine load and select the cycle that is best suited to your dog or cat’s bed. Ive also used Method cleaning product sprays found they clean well and safe too they other products, sainsburys sell some of them but not all Cruelty-free Cleaning : At Kavee, we love all animals - just like pet parents around the world do. That’s why our guinea pig and rabbit friendly washing detergent only ever benefits pets. We don’t test on animals around here!Did you know that our everyday detergents are at the top of the list when talking about the highest water pollutants? Accidents can happen in an instant and our pets deserve the right treatment when things go wrong, but vet bills can be costly. Should the worst happen and your pet suffers an unexpected illness, it’s important to have pet insurance in place to help protect you from vet bills.

What detergent? | UK Pet Forums Forum What detergent? | UK Pet Forums Forum

Chlorine, ammonia, isopropyl alcohol, formaldehyde, and phenols are quite dangerous if ingested by animals. Even if pets don't ingest chemicals, they can suffer burns to the skin and eye damage. Many aerosol cleaners and air fresheners are toxic to a bird's respiratory system. A smaller animal's respiratory rate is faster than humans and they can suffer more toxic exposure. Indoor pollution, much of which is caused by household cleaners, can put pets at risk for liver and kidney damage, anemia, and cancer. It comes in a 2 litre bottle, which allows you to do up to 50 washes. We found it to be extra tough on stains, so it is the perfect ally for your laundry. It will leave a soft, fresh uplifting scent on your clothes. It delivers great cleaning even on cold washes as well: perfect solution! If you have muddy, grass-stained shorts (like we did) this will work a treat.

Maybe Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Retail Store: Classic Liquid & Bar Soaps for the beds? I know someone who uses this to clean everything! Mrs Meyer’s eco washing detergent is your chance at having that woody, spicy, and fresh lemon scent on your laundry. Its enzymes and surfactants are plant-based and we discovered that they are very effective on tough stains. This eco laundry detergent is phosphate-free and biodegradable, plus the lemon scent comes from essential oils. EcoMe is a plant-based laundry detergent with a concentrated formula to use on the really tough stuff. It’s made from plant extracts, natural botanicals, and is eco-friendly. It doesn’t contain harsh chemicals, and it’s made in the USA. It’s also septic and greywater-safe, so it really runs the gamut on washing machines. Of course, it’s also fragrance-free. However, it’s a bit on the pricey side, so keep that in mind when making your choice. And, lastly, I've learned that there needs to be a line or else I'll drive myself crazy trying to bubblewrap my dogs to protect them from the world. How far do we need to go? I struggle between the knowledge that my dogs aren't being harmed by the choices that I'm making while trying to incorporate new information (and products) into our home. About the brand: Mrs. Meyers never ever tests on animals and they carefully formulate their cleaning products inspired by nature. We love the lemon scent of this detergent as well as the lavender option.

Best Pet-Safe Cleaning Products in 2023 - Insider 5 Best Pet-Safe Cleaning Products in 2023 - Insider

Chevron icon It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous / next navigation options. Chevron icon It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous / next navigation options. I've known about Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap for years and use it when making household products using my vast essential oil collection. This past year, I've started using it to clean our floors and it's great. Having four dogs running in and out of the house requires me to have a strict cleaning schedule to keep the house clean and smelling great. The EWG has awarded an A grade to most of their product and a B grade to two due to allergies concerns (fragrance). 8 – Kin+Kind

Just like young children, dogs don’t understand the dangers of some products. Many of the UK’s pets suffer from accidental poisonings due to cleaning products. Chemical poisoning from household cleaners most commonly occurs when dogs:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment