276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nioxin 3-Part System | System 1 | Natural Hair with Light Thinning Hair Treatment | Scalp Therapy | Hair Thickening Treatment

£1.3£2.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Result: None. I thought it might have been working but realized it just hair grown longer, making it easier to style away the gaps. In fact, my scalp seems more visible than before. But it did make my existing hair a lot stronger. In fact, I only noticed how much I’d come to depend on Nioxin when my little travel bottles of the shampoo and conditioner ran out and I had to use normal shampoo again. The almost instantaneous result was dry, brittle hair, increased hair fall and bigger patches. Keeps Hair: distributor of Finasteride and Minoxidil at lower prices than what’s available through pharmacies

Unlike many other treatments for alopecia, Nioxin shampoo never actually claims to promote growth. Instead, it talks about boosting the scalp’s health and improving the condition of the hair that’s already present.May cause scalp irritation: Some users have reported experiencing scalp irritation or dryness after using Nioxin products. This may be due to the active ingredients in the products, or to an individual sensitivity or allergy. In a study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, researchers found that a scalp treatment containing niacin, caffeine, and other ingredients (similar to those found in some Nioxin products) improved hair density and reduced hair shedding in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male or female pattern baldness). Scalp-focused approach: Nioxin products are designed with a scalp-focused approach to hair care. This means that they are formulated to help improve the health of the scalp, which in turn can promote healthier, fuller-looking hair. Nioxin’s cleansers, conditioners, and treatments are all formulated with ingredients that are specifically chosen to target the scalp and improve its overall health.

With the moisture control and sebum-removing qualities that Nioxin products offer, the scalp becomes neither too dry nor too oily. For instance, the scalp and hair treatment that comes with the 3D kit (and is also available as a standalone product) contains sunscreen – so I was free to bare my patches without fear of burning or flaking. 2. Plus, it’s gentle on the shaft Hi Estefania, I’m so sorry to hear about your recent, and sudden, hair loss. Unfortunately, I don’t have a simple answer or solution for your as alopecia is such a complex thing. Perhaps you haven’t changed your hair treatment plan but has anything else in your life changed that might have triggered this sudden loss? As it can often be triggered by hormonal imbalances, times of stress or trauma (the effects of which can be delayed for months, even years, thereafter) or changes in your lifestyle/environment. Even something like changes in the water you use to shower, or taking up exercise that might be too physically demanding (to reduce stress/inflammation in the body, slower forms like yoga are recommended, as opposed to high-intensity stuff). I’d also have a look at this post I wrote with nutritional information/advice, perhaps it might be of help? But one treatment really made a difference – hence the reason for this Nioxin shampoo review. Welcome to Lady Alopecia’s thoughts on Nioxin In a review published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, dermatologists noted that Nioxin products can be helpful for people with thinning hair or hair loss, particularly when used as part of a comprehensive treatment plan that includes other interventions such as medication or hair transplantation.This Nioxin shampoo review recommends discontinuing use immediately if you experience any allergic reactions or warning signs. What happens if you stop using Nioxin? My recommendation is, if you’re not noticing any adverse effects, to continue use for the recommended 6 months. On the nights when you don’t use the products, you could try a gentle combination like Pura D’Or. And try rubbing in coconut oil with a few drops of peppermint essential oil in (leaving it in as an overnight hair mask) once or twice a week if you can. Or if you want to stop using Nioxin, try these methods anyway to maintain the overall health of your scalp. Have a look at this post on nutrition tips, too, if that’s of any help. I’m 6 weeks into the AIP diet I mentioned and, combined with using Nioxin 3 times a week and a variety of supplements, I’m experiencing regrowth in patches that haven’t seen fuzz for years!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment