276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CS947 Tacima 6 Way Mains Conditioner with Surge Protection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Balanced mains power for lower noise floor, more detailed and natural sounding audio and A/V quality. If people do need internal property wiring then it's best to filter at the main BT socket / VDSL filter, and at least only carry the filtered voice / phone signal around the property, plus this way you only have to filter once. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). The first picture is the speed of a TP-Link ethernet of power adapter just plugged into mains, you can see 409Mbps. This adds further surge projection through the use of a Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) and helps the CS947 meet current regulations.

Tacima CS947 | 6-Way Mains Conditioner with Surge Protection

Mains Conditioners help reduce Radio Frequency Interference and so help to enhance the sound and/or picture quality.You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police . I have a regenerator and good mains so I use it for regulating my valve testers, cant be bothered on the hifi as it seems just another lump!

Tacima CS947 6 Gang Audiophile Mains Block at MCRU Tacima CS947 6 Gang Audiophile Mains Block at MCRU

A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic. I would start by taking your Tacima mains filtering strip out of your system, not the other way around. I'm sure they do have some effect on mains noise and, as you say, if you have terrible mains that could be a benefit. Note that both the USB isolator and optical connection will limit the same rate at which you can drive your DAC (iirc, to 96k for the USB isolator and 192k for the Toslink - if you are lucky! I feel from 8010a, there is less clarity from EX5 for some reason, and slightly less punchy or sharp, I am not sure whether this observation is real or psychological, this is just a comment, but I do appreciate it is actually easier to use, especially the volume control knob.most weekdays 20 million kettles are boiled, the strain on the national grid is huge with voltage stability suffering as a result. Just an update on the noise issues that occasionally happen, I suspect it is the same as: https://www. Registered Office: 4th - 6th floor Wellington Buildings, 2-4 Wellington Street, Belfast, BT1 6HT (Northern Ireland - company number NI032565).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment