276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DEWALT Dewalt 20V MAX Cordless Pruner - Bare Tool (DCPR320B)

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What really makes this tool stand out is the safety and comfort features. The body comes with hand protection and the ergonomic grip makes using this powerful tool more comfortable. A soft trigger feature will allow you to use this tool repeatedly over an extended period without causing damage, pain or fatigue to your hand. Ergonomics - Well balanced/comfortable grip with soft trigger maintains comfort during extended periods of use.

I am old with arthritis in my hands that has decreased my grip strength. We have 95 acres with a lot of brush overgrowing the place. We also have goats. I cut the brush to clear the land and feed the goats who cannot be out on pasture. I used to do it with hand pruners and loppers. It has become more and more difficult. Much of what I used to cut with hand held pruners I now have to cut with loppers. Since I already have a number of 20v Dewalt tools I decided to try the cordless pruner. They have far exceeded expectations. I thought it would only make life easier on by hands which it certainly did. I really did not think it would take that much longer to cut with hand pruners than with this tool. I was wrong there. I can cut 4 times as much brush with the cordless pruner than w ith the hand held pruners in the same amount of time. In part it is because they are so sturdy that it is much easier to push them through dense brush than with a hand held pruner. I had thought I would only be replacing my hand held pruners but now the cordless pruner is taking place of my loppers as well. It holds a great advantage over the loppers. With my now free hand I am able to pull branches down and cut which I could not do with both hands on the loppers. It is also so much easier on my shoulders than loppers are. Some of the brush I cut is entangled with very thin vines. I was concerned that the vines being so thin would wedge between the anvil and cutting blade. However, regardless how thin, none of the vines have wedged. Recently I cut down two trees (with my cordless Dewalt chainsaw) that were growing too close to the house. I used the cordless pruner to clean out the limbs on the downed trees. It was so much faster with the cordless. I can only equated the speed of the cordless pruner to the speed of a pneumatic nail gun. Yes, it is that fast. The cordless pruner cuts anything 1 inch and smaller with one cycle. I have cut up to the 1.5 inches at most taking three cycles, but often still taking just one cycle. Finally, after 4 days of cutting, my 5 AH battery never even dropped one bar. I only had to recharge the battery after I switched it over to the chainsaw. Dewalt classifies this as a professional level tool and I would say that is no exaggeration. If you are considering a cordless pruner I would say do not hesitate buying the Dewalt 20v pruner. You won't go wrong. Read full review The Dewalt DCMPP568 is a versatile high performance cordless garden product for both professional and domestic use At just 3 lbs (without a battery), the DeWalt Cordless Pruner looks even smaller than the Milwaukee M12 FUEL Hatchet or the Stihl GTA 26 pruner. Of course, the tool noticeably weighs more than your standard garden pruners. In the end, you can decide if the weight-to-effort tradeoff seems worth it. LED Light - Illuminates the immediate working area for improved visibility especially in duller/darker and shaded areas. XR Range - Part of a growing range of 18v outdoor powered equipment. 18v motor delivers professional power and delivers up to 1000 cuts on a 5Ah batteryAnd, rather than trying to keep a chain sharpened for optimal performance, the DeWalt Cordless Pruner comes with a tool to change out dull blades for sharp ones really easily. Other Features

For safe use, there is a secondary two-stage trigger that prevents accidental actuation. A flap needs moved to allow the safety grip trigger to be pressed, to allow the main trigger to be pressed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment