276°
Posted 20 hours ago

From Boss to Bimbo: The New Sissy (Crossdressing): Sissification, First Time Feminization & MTF Bimbofication

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your blog is a true benefitial addition to the online bimbo-community, because you create original content that’s either helpful, interesting, supporting of the bimbo lifestyle and dolls or you provides unique benefits to the bimbo culture – than I will gladly make a shoutout for you! a painful, sweet, awful, fantastic time at Bucky's hands, but, he gets an orgasm out of it so he supposes he can't be too upset at himself for letting Bucky turn his brain to mush. Not your real name or personal data, but I have to make absolutely sure you are a real girl and a real person, with the true intentions you pretend to have, and of course the person you pretend to be.

Neither can I help you with issues regarding these topics, nor will I be able to answer your questions concerning these matters.I would like to see a certain and tidy classification scheme and a clean and clear surface on this blog. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Don't forget: we're here to make your training experience at Sissy U the best years of your life, and to turn you out into the world as a perfectly obedient sissy plaything. Don’t forget: MANY bimbo rolemodels are/were highly inteligent (even if many of you don’t want to hear that)! Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Or perhaps you need to see one of your new professors about getting a headstart on one of their advanced programs? Now, it’s his duty to feminize Christian from CEO to petite sissy with huge, busty jugs and a secret package between her legs. Many of them do know that many men find it very attractive, to see a naive, dumb girl with big tits and act like they are one of those (like Marilyn Monroe did, or german bimbo rolemodel Daniela Katzenberger (“Be clever, pretend to be dumb”)).

I put my skintight leather catsuit on one leg at a time, just like everyone else, and you already know my name so don't be afraid to use it. Stevie gets a little too needy at Sam and Maria's wedding and Bucky decides to give him a hand - or a mouth. Shinji gets transformed into a ridiculously busty, Mogudan-sized babe and gets into all kinds of trouble.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment