276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KUNITSA CO. Reading Journal. Book Journal for Book Lovers & Readers. Review and Track Your Reading (Green) - 52 book reviews

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re thinking about starting a reading journal, look no further than this ultimate guide to book journals. You’ll find book journal ideas, reading journal examples, prompts, and thoughts on why you should start a book log to improve your reading life. I’ve discussed tons of options for ways to use a book journal to enhance your own reading life, and I’m sure there are more. Now it’s time to get started on your own reading journal! Encourage your reader to enjoy books and have space to write down their thoughts with My Reading Adventures book. This free printable reading log is suitable for adults or students that are busy because it is undated and has no fixed time. You are free to customise what works best for you.

A do-it-yourself book journal gives you the freedom to make a journal that works for you. If you like several of the types of journals described above, you can combine them into one journal. If you want to experiment with layouts, you can. Want to make it part of your bullet journal? You can. Minimalist Digital Planner GoodNotes, Notability, Samsung Notes, Portrait, UNDATED Daily Digital Planner, Digital Planner Soft Beige PREMIUMKeep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Organize your reading thoughts in this easy-to-carry, spiral book with a leather cover and pen loop. The font she used is based on an old stamp set by Sassafrass Lass. We love the font,but the stamps ended up lookingtoo small for this purpose. Megan used her printer to enlarge the letters and traced each one into the journal with graphite paper. PLR, Resell, Commercial Use Prayer Journal Template, Faith Journal, Canva Journal Template, Editable Journal, Canva Templates, Digital In this case, a list of books you want to read and you already own could be a great start. The infamous TBR pile!Megan started keeping a reading journal years ago, writing down as many past books as she could remember, and then adding new books as she read them. This is my favorite option, and not just because I made them for sale. For me, a pre-printed reading journal ensures that I actually continue to write in my reading journals. Much as I like the idea of a beautiful bullet journal, actually creating one is not something I’ve ever been able to sustain.

Reading Notebook Bookworm Literary, Review Planner, book reading journal, read lover gift, custom Personalized Bibliophile Reader Art BujoIf you anticipate using this journal for a year or longer, you may want to consider a hardcover reading journal.

You have a few options if you want to journal your reading in a digital format, but the main decision here is whether you want it to be public or private (or somewhere in between).Reading challenges are a fun way to shake up your reading life, and they can take so many forms. A lot of people start reading challenges at the start of the year, but you can start a challenge anytime, and it doesn’t necessarily have to be bound by time. You may want to do some digitally and some on paper. And you may like the idea of creating your own journal, or you might want to use a pre-printed journal, as I do. Digital Reading Journal

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment