276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Humiliated in Diapers by Your Cuck-Sitter: an ABDL short (Sissy Blackmail Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Something we don’t often consider is that the flight attendants on board would be antagonistic, as opposed to helpful, toward a mom flying with a baby. Similarly, if I’m playing on a shoreline somewhere and a boat comes floating by then disappears, I’m not worried.

When we need to wear diapers for any reason the amount of shame and embarrassment we can carry about it is enormous. Subtitutes are good, but a really messy diaper is so humbling and will knock any WoMan to the status of infant in heart beat. I understand why your diaper-filling self wouldn’t realize why wetting is less major than hypermessing yourself for everyone to see. However, you wouldn’t know it by her current attire, dressed in a baby blue onesie with a ruffled skirt around the waist that did absolutely nothing to hide the pronounced bulk of the diaper she was wearing underneath it all.When you got out of the car at your house, she could see the diaper riding out of the back of your pants. That got your attention and though you had not gotten one in at least a year, you knew that your parents were not afraid of putting their children over their knees. I got more then a few curious glances when people saw me walking into the baby diapers isle, but I ignored them. I had no energy left to hold in my farts, so now every few seconds I felt a large, gross fart come from my hind end. Lua smirked at me before reaching down to lightly but embarrassingly pat my padded bum, completely ignoring my assertions that I’m more mature than her like it were a child playing pretend.

Much to my own surprise, even though it was beyond all of my strength, which I knew I had more of than Lua, I felt them slowly slide the pink diaper down my legs. As open as I am about my needs I sometimes still keep it a secret around my coworkers and put off changing when i really shouldnt. The images that also circulated on social media drew condemnation from Palestinian, Arab and Muslim officials. She then proceeded to change his diaper as if it were something natural and normal while politely asking questions such as "Is this diaper too tight? The bullies were mean and cruel, and they liked to pick on Noah because he was the shyest of them all.

Then again, you’ll lose anyway when you fill the seat of that diaper with your warm, fresh poop, so you might as well give in~” Lua leaned in to whisper to me, and all of their soft, humiliating words made the grumbling in my bowels worse. If he gets a shy bladder and cannot go when first meeting you, use the baster to prime the pump by making his diaper a little wet. I had no idea how my bowels had so much disgusting, brown mush held inside for me to stain my padding brown with as it piled up in the seat of my diaper, but it was an unbearable amount. I believe Susan's daughters have done some babysitting and certainly they have changed some diapers so maybe they could do it.

To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item. Depending on your spouse or partner's degree of open mindedness, showing them this side of you might arguably not be bad at all, or, it might be more than they can handle, which might hurt them, or hurt you, which tends to drift toward the "bad". I heard a camera shutter, and to my horror, I turned around and saw that Lua had their camera pointed directly at my diapered butt, that I was forced to wave in the air with my legs spread as I knelt over to draw on the sidewalk. We were both diapered, but she clearly had more experience maneuvering with a thick layer of padding around her waist than I did, and she quickly hopped from one square to another with ease.

Having safely navigated your way back to your room without being detected, you sit and wait patiently for your mom. I've had dreams where I've had a pretty girl talking to me and the next thing I know she turns into a dragon and bites my head off. Showing up at the family Thanksgiving dinner dressed as a pee pee girl - arguably bad, unless your family is REALLY cool.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment