276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hillington Heated Electric Throw Over Blanket in Warm Grey – Soft Micro Fleece Throw with 6 Adjustable Heat Settings 160x130cm - Easy Digital Hand Controller and 9 Hour Timer - Machine Washable

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am a paraplegic it takes hours for my legs to warm up after being out in the cold weather, however when I get home to my blanky it takes no time for me to warm up again witch could lead to problems for me if never had my cozy blanky. With an Ultra Fast heat-up time and a choice of 6 different heat settings, the Heated Electric Over Blanket will have you snuggled up at the perfect temperature (between 30 and 50C) in no time at all. If you want one you can snuggle up under with your other half or kids, make sure you go for a large size so there's space for everyone.

Hillington 12V Heated Electric Travel Blanket for Keeping

The timer means the heat should cut off after a specified time of your choice, so you don't need to worry if you fall asleep while snuggled up in it.The Heated Electric Over Blanket is CE certified, RoHS Compliant to the highest UK standards and is also equipped with both an Overheat Protection System and Automatic Safety Shut Off for your complete peace of mind. Heat-up time We attach temperature sensors to six different locations on each electric blanket or heated throw and record how quickly each blanket heats up over a 20-minute period. Machine washable to ensure your throw stays fresh and fluffy for longer (please check the instructions provided).

Heated Throw Silentnight Comfort Control 120cm x 160cm Luxury Heated Throw

Invest in one of these along with other heat-preserving options like the best draught excluder and thermal curtains and your thermostat will soon start gathering dust! Invest in one of these best electric throws, and you’ll be able to turn your heating down, or even off, and stop your energy bills spiralling. I wasn’t totally sure I’d like it but after an illness I found it so comforting that I use it constantly and knew that my friend would love it too.

Our partnership with two finance providers allows us to help you spread the cost for up to 12 months. The one thing I will say is that if you wrap yourself up in them, they don’t work as well - you need to lay them out flat so the wires are as flat as possible then the heat distributes well. Hunker down and snuggle up with our pick of the warmest, fluffiest and cosiest heated throw blankets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment