276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lacura Snapshot Ready Foundation Primer 30ml

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The legendary product was originally released in 2000, created to minimise the need for touch ups during photo shoots. But, if you’ve been wanting to up your make-up and skincare game without breaking the bank, we may just have the answer and it’s in an unlikely place – Aldi. However, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, as it can help the rest of your makeup adhere to your skin properly. Fatty alcohols have a long oil-soluble (and thus emollient) tail part that makes them absolutely non-drying and non-irritating and are totally ok for the skin.

The product has a creamy formula and is rich in rosemary, camomile, white tea, cocoa butter and eucalyptus oil. The supermarket's Lacura Snapshot Ready Glow Primer is said to be an exact 'dupe' for the iconic Photo Finish Primer from Smashbox. The ideal addition to your makeup bag, this primer will help you to achieve a flawless looking foundation no matter your skin type, and is sure to get you photo-ready in no time! It is also the most commonly used "base" material for layered composite pigments such as pearl-effect pigments. According to famous dermatologist, Leslie Baumann while tocopheryl acetate is more stable and has a longer shelf life, it’s also more poorly absorbed by the skin and may not have the same awesome photoprotective effects as pure Vit E.However, the bronzer is a bit too light for me so if you do have darker skin I probably wouldn’t recommend it as you’d only be able to use the highlighter. An extremely common multitasker ingredient that gives your skin a nice soft feel (emollient) and gives body to creams and lotions.

I find it amusing the way that Lacura products are so obviously modelled on more expensive products. What seems to be a true difference, though, is that the salt form is more stable, easier to formulate and cheaper so it pops up more often on the ingredient lists. It is compatible with a bunch of cosmetic oils as well as active ingredients and its specialty is creating emulsions with super high heat and freeze stability (from -25 °C and +50 °C). Vitamin A - the most proven anti-aging ingredient available OTC that can smooth wrinkles and make skin firmer.I’m not a big makeup person, so your mileage may vary with Aldi makeup, depending on how heavily you apply it. It is also used as a water repellent additive and to reduce the tackiness and stickiness of other ingredients. com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!

To continue the Aldi Beauty Dupe Series, today I will be reviewing the Snapshot Ready Primer in Aldi’s Lacura range.

They both come in very chic black and white packaging, they both contain 30ml of product, and both have Dimethicone and Dimethicone Vinyl in their top five ingredients. com), this version from Aldi’s in-house range featured in our round-up of the supermarket’s best beauty dupes, with our tester saying it did a “stellar job at leaving skin feeling refreshed, soft, smooth, and most importantly, clean”. I think this one was slightly thinner than the more expensive Smashbox version, but I quite liked that as I don’t like to go too heavy on my face.

Budget supermarket chain Aldi has become well known for its range of high quality and affordable make-up 'dupes' that won't break the bank.

A thick, high molecular weight silicone that is usually diluted in another, lighter silicone fluid (like dimethicone or cyclopentasiloxane). It can be used in many types of formulations as it has great thermal stability (can be heated up to 85°C) and works on a wide range of pH levels (ph 3-10). Spoiler alert, but this Aldi Lacura Snapshot Ready Foundation Primer is my least favourite from the five Aldi Lacura primers, and I’ll be sure to share my reviews of the other primers very soon. As for skincare, it makes the skin silky smooth, creates a subtle gloss and forms a protective barrier (aka occlusive).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment