276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PTSD Radio 1 (Vol. 1-2): Omnibus (PTSD Radio 2-in-1)

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

crossover anime between Overlord and The Eminence in Shadow originally announced as an April Fool's joke earlier this year?

The opening page of volume 1 even has a sink faucet and knobs that look like a face crying or bleeding. You open a door in your home only to witness a river of curls slinking away, an ominous lump at its heart.The author indexes each chapter with the numbering style of radio frequencies, allowing him to denote occasions where plotlines carry over from previous installments, but this narrative succession struggles to add depth to the actual scenarios.

Like Junji Ito’s Uzumaki, PTSD Radio takes something everyday and weaves it into a series of chilling, cryptic, twisted, repellant, and alluring manga stories that become more than what they first seem. Interestingly enough, the longest segment is set in an historical era, with men drinking and telling standard ghost stories; this is the least successful segment IMO. The real problem started when the lock of hair was stolen from the container, used in a Ushi no toki mairi - a traditional Japanese curse ritual, and offered to "the hair god".

I won't go into haunted houses, and I'm too scared by other horror manga to read anything but my own work! Check out our cosplay gallery of some of the best anime and video game costumes from Ikebukuro Halloween Cosplay Fes. Explosive Breeder: The Body Horror things multiply copiously inside human bodies, and exit in a rush via any available orifices. While detailing his experience in his manga, Nakayama described his manifestation of the disease as "black, gelatinous blood blisters all over my lips, tongue and gums that wouldn't stop bleeding" Hematomas, or clotted blood spots, also appeared on the artist's body. scary are hilarious, main plot is progressing at too slow pace that numerous short stories are ruining the enjoyment.

And that means everywhere you look, you'll find people dressed up as their favorite anime and manga characters. feels earned at that point, and the 'stories within stories' framing is absolutely the kind of meta-articulation I'm a sucker for.

Like Junji Ito's Uzumaki, PTSD Radio takes something everyday and weaves it into a series of chilling, cryptic, twisted, repellant, and alluring manga stories that become more than what they first seem. With ten endings, yuri romance options, and unsettling horror Little Goody Two-Shoes deserves a spot in your visual novel library. Located in an almost empty rundown building, this place seemed perfect despite its appearance since it was cheap and spacious enough. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. PTSD Radio definitely lived up to its name as it left a burning, repetitive imprint on my brain due to its artwork and creative horror.

Feels very similar to Kazuo Umezz, doesn’t make much sense and then slowly fills itself into a horrifying wave.the artwork and imagery in this manga are lovely, they're interesting and kinda spooky even at times but the story is pretty choppy due to the short chapters and changing main characters in each chapter which i do find kinda sad since the story is pretty cool. There's also a possible red herring or history to the story that goes back to like late Edo period japan, I really, really, really need to see where this shyte goes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment