276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Very Best of Fesshole: Britain Confesses Anonymously

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a lawyer I wear the near obligatory three piece suit for work. I always take the train, and at least once a week get asked for rail information, and I always try to help. It is often the highlight of my day/week. The wild, the wonderful, the frankly unbelievable and the downright disgusting. Under the anonymity of the internet people confess their most embarrassing secrets and it might not be good for their souls, but it’s great for the readers!’Richard K Herring FOR ANYONE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR A-LEVELS: REMEMBER THAT IT'S TOO LATE TO STOP CLIMATE CHANGE & MOST OF YOU WILL DIE FIGHTING FOR WATER"

It is an anthology though, so to be fair if there are a couple you don't quite like, there's another one following straight after. There are so many, and on such a wide range of topics, that it's almost a guarantee that there will be something in here that will make you laugh. And if that doesn't convince you, there are some beautiful illustrations in there as well. Generally, people who are more private require closeness before they let you in. Yet those who are less private may be happy to disclose personal information, not just to friends and family, but to coworkers, acquaintances, and even people they’ve just met as well.

I'm not telling you what the lesson is. I'm saying you need to read it and find your own meaning and important lessons of humanity." He later quips: "There's a lot of advice in there on how to screw people over in your office". The account appears particularly popular with lawyers (or those who have had dealings with them), so Legal Cheek has taken it upon itself to highlight some of the more eye-catching admissions.

Following the account's instant success, three years later, he's compiled his favourites into a new book - The Very Best of Fesshole: Britain Confesses Anonymously. The book plays on the idea of how worshippers confess their sins to God and is centred around Rob's version of the biblical 10 commandments.My wife passively aggressively points out my failings to the dog when I'm in earshot. I tell her this is pathetic, but when she goes out, I sit him down and give him my account of events at length." upvotes Follow Unfollow 6 months ago Dots Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017 The book is split into 10 sections, ranging from crime and neighbours, through to family, and of course sex. Each section is then split further, which just breaks up the book a little. It’s almost as private as a Catholic sin booth, and a priest is something that Rob has compared himself to in the past. Hilarious! The only guide any alien would need to find out what humans are really like' David Schneider

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment