276°
Posted 20 hours ago

diary of a romantica, vol. I: lovers forgotten: 1

£9.71£19.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I finished Martinez’s collection in two days simply because I had trouble putting it down like an insatiable romance novel, and that to me is poetry done absolutely right in a time of social media and short attention spans. If you are anything like me, you read poetry to feel something. To feel sad, to feel angry, to resonate with the feeling of heartbreak expressed in a piece. Rarely ever, do I find romantic poetry a genre that I vibe with these days. That is until I happened upon a poet climbing the social media ranks named Celia Martinez. As a continuation of 'Diary of a Romantica, Vol. I: Lovers Forgotten,' this collection of poems carries on the lyrical journey through the depths of human emotions and relationships. Martinez's poetic verses are a testament to the enduring power of love, desire, and the intricacies of the heart. Her poetry reads like diary entries but follows a rhyme scheme with themes ranging from future love, past love, love as a concept, romance, fictional men, heartbreak, and themes of anxiety and depression as well. Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days.

What makes this collection particularly special is its ability to transcend conventional storytelling. In poetic form, it explores the psyche, capturing the nuances of their desires and the resonance of their memories. As a reader, you'll find yourself deeply connected to their experiences, forming a profound empathic bond. Delivery with Standard Australia Post usually happens within 2-10 business days from time of dispatch. Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery and due to various reasons, the delivery may take longer than the original estimated timeframe. This volume, like its predecessor, retains the heartfelt essence of a diary filled with raw and unfiltered emotions, all artfully expressed through the medium of poetry. Martinez's gift for storytelling in verse is once again evident, drawing you in and making you an intimate witness to the loves and memories of the author.

Tracking delivery

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment