276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not a Diet Book: Take Control. Gain Confidence. Change Your Life.

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are some fundamental truths, research and facts that you will hear time and time again, but at the end of the day, what works and what doesn't will depend on the individual applying the methods. And each of us changes - we go through different phases, different levels of motivation and different circumstances. This is a good book with a good amount of information which helps debunk a lot of myths that abound about health, fitness, and diet. I already knew most of it though, so it wasn't super new to me and all that I know was gained for free online, so while the book is a great way to get that info in a single place easily without need for researching it yourself - it is available for free and pretty easy to find with a little research. Still, I listened to this via my library, so I didn't have to pay for it, so no loss for me. It is full of insight on so much to do with your over all health. Wrinkles, thinning hair, chipping nails, poor skin. Oh did I mention it will help you lose up to 10 pounds in 10 days and tell you how to keep it off. The New York Times bestselling author of Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Diet reveals her powerful belly-slimming plan that will help you lose up to 10 pounds in 10 days!

Some parts were too simplistic. And you can’t crush everyone else’s anecdotes and then promote your own...unless it’s you writing your own book...which this situation falls under. Grain of salt and everyone can enjoy it. Same with food prep programs like Jenny Craig. Yes, you'll lose weight. But you won't know how to do it WITHOUT THEM. And that's what they're counting on. The 10-Day Belly Slimdown: Lose Your Belly, Heal Your Gut, Enjoy a Lighter, Younger You by Kellyann Petrucci What a load of rubbish! This guy thinks he is something he is not. I struggled to get through his vacuous egotistical ramblings. Nothing new here. All rehashed ideas. His views on relationships are ill thought out and potentially dangerous, encouraging ppl to leave relationships as you have to look after no1. No mention of being open, patient or longevity. There are so many holes in most of his laddish philosophies.Join James Smith in this revolutionary book that will help fix bad habits... because trust me, it is so much simpler than everyone wants you to believe!

This is another weight-loss book that promises you will lose belly fat in a short period of time (10 days to be exact). Kellyann Petrucci, MS, ND, is the author of "The 10-Day Belly Slimdown" and also serves as concierge doctor to Hollywood celebrities. James Smith is armed with every tool you’ll ever need to achieve incredible results – from dieting, training and staying in shape to identifying the fads, cons and nonsense that get in James Smith' no-nonsense approach to food and fitness is completely refreshing. Boiling it down to one principal - that of creating a calorie deficit, is the stand out message of this book. Nothing else really matters - as Smith himself points out, the method isn't really important. But trajectory and where you're headed is. Whether recommending apps, examining exercise that's right for you, or discussing diets and why they tend not to work - Smith maintains a neutral and knowledgeable source of excellent insight. The general principles laid down in the book will undoubtedly help anyone who reads it and follows the advice to feel happy and healthier. What a motivating book! I took on board a lot of the advice as I was reading, and today, a day after finishing the book and a week after starting it, I have lost 2lbs. Everything is clear and just makes a bit more sense. I'm going to recommend this book to everyone - gym rats like me as well as everyone else. Preventing obesity and disease should be a social goal.Armed with every tool you will need to achieve incredible results, from dieting, training and staying in shape to identifying the fads, cons and nonsense that gets in the way of progress. I have left this book more educated on weight-loss and factors that effect it. For that I will be forever grateful to James Smith. The crowning point for me was learning about female fat loss. Yes it's different than fat loss for men. A question I’m often asked is whether I prefer novels or non-fiction, and – truth be told – I don’t really have a preference. In the wake of finishing a degree in English Literature, I would have been more inclined to choose fiction rather than fact when deciding on what to read next, but these days it’s a fairly even split. I actually tend to have two books on the go at any given time – and usually gravitate more towards reading non-fiction in the early hours of the morning, and novels before I go to bed. In recent years I’ve come to love the lessons I learn from the number of non-fiction books I’ve read, and this year alone having read more about everything from sleep and lifestyle to business, have raced through the likes of The 5am Club, The Miracle Morning, Legacy, The Four Hour Working Week and many more besides. If you are looking for a diet plan just to lose your belly fat or pounds before an event, in my opinion this plan wouldn't be for you. You are pretty much just drinking water, smoothies, broth, and having a small dinner meal; for the span of 10 days. That takes along of will power and determination! Learn to reset your current mindset and attitude towards your diet and training, with chapters covering:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment