276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Vow Of Hate: An Arranged Marriage Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A Vow Of Hate : An Arranged Marriage Romance” is a modern masterpiece, a powerful novel that can be read on its own. This novel is written by Lylah James. She is a true storyteller, and A Vow Of Hate is her best book. It’s an epic tale of family, secrets, loss, marriage, betrayal, friendships, laughter, and regrets. A Vow Of Hate is a heartfelt novel written with compassion and hope, reconciling the past to pave a road to happiness and second chances. The characters in this novel bring life and heart to this story, each with a distinct voice and personality. Moving on, the plot reminded me more of a Mexican telenovela rather than an angsty enemies-to-lovers romance. Just a mess… Stupid miscommunication, groundless revenge, childish haunted castle stories, killings, and kidnappings out of the blue… Nice touch, I guess. To fill out the empty space. I didn’t like the relationship between the main characters because there was no actual development. It was one of the best examples of the ‘show don’t tell’ rule violation. Like, I’m not a moron. Show me the toxicity of them being together rather than telling me every single chapter, “We’re toxic together.” Just move out of my face, you know? And so, I didn’t see any chemistry. I felt nothing at all towards the two. Null. About the Author: Lylah James lives somewhere in Canada. She is usually pretty busy but she uses all her spare time to write. If she is not studying, sleeping, writing or working – she can be found with her nose buried in a good romance book, preferably with a hot alpha male.

A Vow of Hate by Lylah James was one of the most anticipated reads of 2021, in my personal list at least. And even though the author kept pushing the publication date over and over again, I was still willing to set my annoyance aside and dive into the story with an open mind and heart because of all the intriguing teasers and snippets and my most favourite tropes duh. So, you can imagine my frustration when the book was not what I expected it to be. At all.

Download A Vow Of Hate by Lylah James PDF Free

Julianna Romano was annoying and made the most illogical decisions ever. And the somewhat plot twist of her need to feel pain in her sexual life was like… huh? They made reader love them, they made reader sad, they made reader angry, they made reader laugh, they made reader cry, and they made reader believe in the promise of love and home. It is an extraordinary piece of work, a perfect balancing act with terror on one side and love on the other. This exceptionally well-written novel is all about suspense, thrill and drama, including the relationships between generations and what happens between long-standing friends. The characters are sensitively portrayed, as is their recovery, and the hopeful ending is realistic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment